What to do with all this money

i asume your bike is stock.

what kind of riding do you do? and what do you want to change?

#1 i would get a skidplate/engine guards

#3 jets and airbox and exhaust mods

#2 brush guards or asv levers

Yup, I'd say if your bike is stock get the protection on it first, ride it, dial in your suspension, and do the motor mods last. I find that my 04 250X does me pretty well in the power department, and I am only now doing the motor mods. I've been riding it stock. Well, it does have an autoclutch but otherwise the motor is stock. I've got an eline bash plate and Enduro Engineering bark busters and both are very rashed up. Yep, I fall a few times a ride minimum.

Oh, if you don't have gear, spend some of that 325 on elbow and knee pads, and a chest protector, assuming you have boots already, gloves, and a helmet.

Consult with a financial planner. Invest the $$$ wisely so you can retire early and ride every day!!

Forget all that! Get a set of radiator guards, a good skidplate and some Barkbusters. That should put you in the $200 range. Next, lay in a good supply of liquor. If you are like me, you will need to do some heavy drinking to keep from thinking about all the money pissed away on the $&%#f-ing bike.

I got a job so tell me what do i buy. as of now i have 325 to spend and next week im getting more.

Damn I wish I was that age again when $325 was a TON of cash!!! Now it doesnt even pay the electric and gas bill!!

Buy the protective stuff that will end up saving you even more cash later. Skid plates, ASV levers, etc. It aint sexy but needed.

I agree. Buy the bike the protection it needs to keep you from spending more money fixing things the protection could have saved.

Flatlands Skid Plate $75

Flatlands Rad Guards $75

Acerbis pro's $50

oil and filters $50

Chain lube $20

JD kit $75

Fuel screw $20

TOTAL $365

DONE!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

i ride woods and i have a skid plate, i ordered radiator guards off crfsonly.com but they sent me 450x guards, i have bark busters but the end thaat sticks in and widens doesnt fit in my handlebars, but as one person said i am supposed to sell it, well today im going to look at a nice crf450r so forget this post ever happend