Another.....

I hate to sound like your parent, but do you feel it's cool to say sh-t in the majority of your post's. It really sound's stupid.(I know, let the flaming begin on the OG)

i hate to sound like the stupid lil teenager with no brains but you tell me how the word "shit" is a curse word. my parents have told me that sh**, a**, B****,etc have been curse words all my life. and now that im older ive been thinking. why are they curse words? theres absolutley NOTHING in the bible about them and all those i just mentioned mean absoultly nothing bad.

SH** = dam i cant even think if anything bad for this. other than its meaning. "crap" as in you smell like crap, you smell like shit. whats the difference? no matter what you say useing the word SH** its all refrencing to the word poo.

A** = jerk, a butt etc. how is that a curse word? thats the one thats puzzled me.

and B****= means a female dog or in other words your mean. or growchy. once again no bad meaning for it. so whats the difference if i say your b****y or your mean?

Ive even asked my grandparents who are very very holy and have read the bible plenty of times and not even they can gimmie a straight answer. so why does this world continue to say these words are bad? the answer that EVERY single person that ive asked gave me was, " cause it sounds bad." im sorry but that is the lamesstttttt excuse ever. no one can seem to give me straight answer so lets here now from you why these words are bad. i would seriously like to know.

Also on that (I was just reading thru, and noticed this hijacked thread...), fool was a "bad word" once upon a time...

There is no such thing as a bad word. It's all in how you use them. If I refer to a dog turd as a piece of shit, I don't consider it bad. If I call someone a piece of shit, it is though. It is how they are used in a derogatory fashion. Just don't call your mom a bitch, and we can all get along. :-)

I do agree it is very childish to use on here also. Only b/c there are folks and kids on here that are offended by it. Let's get along...

nice....a lil wind filter, some masking and desaturation on the background and voila!

hehe.

as far as the language goes....it doesnt bother me at all. it just makes it easier for some people to judge you. when you get older, you understand those things. like the current emo style....give it a lil while and everyones gonna be making fun of it and those hideous tight, too short jeans that are worn. hahahah.

nice....a lil wind filter, some masking and desaturation on the background and voila!

hehe.

as far as the language goes....it doesnt bother me at all. it just makes it easier for some people to judge you. when you get older, you understand those things. like the current emo style....give it a lil while and everyones gonna be making fun of it and those hideous tight, too short jeans that are worn. hahahah.

haha im already makin fun of them :busted: :busted: