Arenacross in Monroe, Washington?

I heard there is an areanacross series in the northwest that is based out of Monroe, Washington. We're looking for something for our 11 year old to ride. Does anybody have any more information about it?? I'd love a web site or a phone number to get more information.

It is a winter series. They have a classes for everybody. They run it like this, 2 practice sessions, 1 heat race, 1 LCQ if Needed, and 1 Main Event per class. The tracks are usually whoops, 1-2 table tops, and a small rythum section. Its fun and not to hard.

The local arenacross series in WA is put on by this promoter Webb Hill Raceways or Racing I forget the exact spelling some where they have a website.

Most of the practices anymore are at Monroe they used to do some at puyallup but that stopped just this past year to small of venue things like safety and the fairgrounds put a stop to it.

Races are held thru out the state the past few years the first two "rounds" it's a sat/sun race have been at this lil outdoor track out near leavenworth.

Some of the races are at pasco quite a few out at monroe theres a few in salem few other places this year that were new. the series pretty much runs from begin of nov thru out feb first part of march. I remember the first year they had arenacross at monroe that was way back in '86!!

Go to whrmotorports.com. It's a fun series and the promoter always builds fun tracks. He builds the safest jumps of any track I've been to but they are still challenging. I wouldn't just go to Monroe because it's the smallest arena of the races I've been to. Pasco is a pretty big arena and he builds some fun rythem sections. Squirrel Tree is also a very fun track (it's the outdoor one near leavenworth) I really recomend this one.