Sign in to follow this  

Great ride with my retarded son today

Your an amazing father, I'm speechless and just can't stop smiling:applause:

I also have twins that are special needs and I was wondering how I could get them to ride. One of them is real inerested but the other isn't, so maybe just one will ride. I think next year they might be ready.

GREAT WORK MAN!!!!!!!

I am very inspired by this story! I think you are a great person for doing that and if everyone cared as much as you the world would be a much better place:) keep trying, he will learn how to shift.

Is it just me, or is" Great ride with my retarded son today " a little politically incorrect?

Nope it's just you. :busted:

After reading your words, I sit here with a pleasant smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
Me too! Then again I always thought all motorcyclists are retarded! Tell Dave welcome to the club! :applause: I think you're the "Dogs danglies" :cheers:

That is cool your letting him get out and experience life. Heck, if he doesn't like it at least you tried.

great Dad, its a great way for some Father Son bonding time. Dont teach him too much, you will be trailing before you know it :p

Is it just me, or is" Great ride with my retarded son today " a little politically incorrect?

I like the story, but I would have change the wording a-bit on the thread title. But I realy like the his story.

I like the story, but I would have change the wording a-bit on the thread title. But I realy like the his story.

someone agrees with me,

just watched those videos, your rock man, hell my dad never did any of that stuff with me when i was young. hes very lucky to have family like you. :applause: