Sign in to follow this  

What do you think of the Pitster X4R?

Heres another one of of our team bikes this X4R has a superhead 124cc +R Motor

untitled.jpg

cool:thumbsup:

Seems most of you guys are quite knowledgeable in the pitbike area. I have an X4, love it, but I blew the front brake line and broke the left shroud in a pretty gnarly spill... I believe the plastics are the same as those from the klx/drz 110's (correct me if I'm wrong please) but the brake line I'm not so sure about. Where might I find a replacement for that? Looks like the pitster website is under maintenance. Thanks

-t

Seems most of you guys are quite knowledgeable in the pitbike area. I have an X4, love it, but I blew the front brake line and broke the left shroud in a pretty gnarly spill... I believe the plastics are the same as those from the klx/drz 110's (correct me if I'm wrong please) but the brake line I'm not so sure about. Where might I find a replacement for that? Looks like the pitster website is under maintenance. Thanks

-t

If you can't get Pitsters phone number, try www.sgr-usa.com those boys will take care of you, they will either let you purchase a replacement, or help you get in touch w/ Pitster. And yes, the plastic is the same.

The best Plastic I have Found and Run Is (Poli sport) its a great quality and is inexspencive

Thanks, I ordered some polisport plastic in white. Pitster, I emailed you guys like a week ago, still no response. I believe a brake line of similar length would work just fine, but I would like to know for sure.