"You get what you pay for"

That old saying pretty well sums up how I feel about my recent purchase and day riding my new 250xcf. What a great bike! This is my first KTM. Several friends persuaded me to give the KTM a good look after owning about every other brand. I'm really glad I did and very happy with my purchase.

It's unbeleivable the interest other people have in these bikes. I've bought several new bikes in the last few years but never had so many people come over to look at my bike, show interest in it, and ask so many questions. For the woods/trail riding we do, I'm convinced that KTM makes THE bike to have. I know I'm "preaching to the choir, but wanted to add my 2cents.

another one brain washed..............ha.

enjoy your new ride

Brainwashed? Well, maybe if you say so. I'd rather just think that I know a good thing when I taste it, hear it, smell it, touch it, or see it. BTW I do still own and love my other brand bikes. But now I have a first hand appreciation for what my friends have been saying about their KTM experience.

It's unbeleivable the interest other people have in these bikes. I've bought several new bikes in the last few years but never had so many people come over to look at my bike, show interest in it, and ask so many questions. For the woods/trail riding we do, I'm convinced that KTM makes THE bike to have. I know I'm "preaching to the choir, but wanted to add my 2cents.

I honestly think the reason for the interest in YOUR bike is few people have see a grown man riding trails with TRAINING WHEELS on their bike. I gotta admit the wheelies were awsome though!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I never liked KTMs. A friend of mine calls the "huntin' bikes". I've rode japanese bike all my life. KTM's always had neat stuff of them and I liked the way they looked. They just always seemed to have things falling off of them and always had leaking fork seals, poor suspention and handling.

I've had my first KTM just shy of a year and I love it. They've got the suspenion to my liking and the handling is way better. I's way easier to work on than jap bikes and I've had no problems mechanically and have had nothing fall off. BTW KTM XC 250F-W HT315