one day ... farthest pull

This all just seems like VERY complicated solutions to problems that don't exist. Like making a pen that can write in space instead of using a pencil.

Edited by Vaped
  • Like 1

Awesome, this is probably my favorite thread on TT. I remember this thread back when it started, but I forgot about until it popped up again. I reread the whole thing, burned up a good hour and a half. Keep up the good work Feliks. :thumbsup:

This all just seems like VERY complicated solutions to problems that don't exist. Like making a pen that can write in space instead of using a pencil.

These designs are not meant to solve problems entirely on their own. They're mostly an exercise in engineering to further the understanding of how our physical world works, and maybe some of the ideas will lead to others that can be implemented into existing systems. We wouldn't have anything better than the horse and wagon if we didn't have guys like this, hell, we wouldn't even have wagons. Horses worked pretty damn good and the first engines didn't, but just because something works doesn't mean there isn't something better.

I wish I had fraction of Feliks knowledge.

Edited by MetalMan1011

On another forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by trumpy81

That's an interesting concept Andrew. My only concern is do the venturi's produce any sound at all. I would imagine that at certain velocities they would 'whistle', it might be good for scaring off dogs though ... lol

So it may be true. Just how will "whistle. Such a musical instrument, bearing a mouthpiece similar to trumpet mouthpiece seems very strong, low sound ... and the number of watts = 0, but the glass vibrates around ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuba

However, I definitely prefer this art to a smaller nozzle Venturi ..

Regards Andrew

The end of such passive sports engine exhausts:

wydech.jpg

These old-style sausages only reach about 0.2 atmosphere vacuum. A new way of sucking exhaust ejector via a venturi is able to achieve 0.8 atmosphere vacuum. We can add it to the engine power of about 30% if the well will adjust camshaft....

As a result of additional air into the exhaust also added clarity will improve as a result of combustion gases....

Vacuum.jpg

http://www.croll.com

The company has also achievements in the treatment of gases, both solid particles and NOx ..

The company has also achievements in the treatment of gases, both solid particles and NOx ..

For large trucks and marine engines, you can give the water cleaner exhaust. Then, no longer see the black smoke from the exhaust pipe truck. A vacuum is created and injected via a closed loop water will improve engine efficiency as a significant ..

water.jpg

Andrew

seems very interesting...just wish i knew what any of this meant. I guess some of you are quite a bit smarter then me when it comes to what ever he's talking about.

&%$#@! did I just read

If you read the WHOLE thing, you really wasted your time.

I mean he does sound very intelligent..but doesn't belong here

I suggested that too a while back and got crap for saying it. His posts, IF they have any merit, should be on a web site for inventors and engineers, not a motorcycle site. Having said that, some guys on TT say they enjoy reading it.

I love it. I've been reading along for years enjoying the creativity and possibilities. Ideas such as Feliks have made life on earth better for all humanity. Maybe one of these ideas will transform future humanity, or inspire someone who will do so.

I see little reason for the detractors regarding content and language alike. The content is mechanical and out there, but interesting to anyone who cares for design and mechanics. The language? Well, his English is a lot better than my Russian, so this is as good as it will get.

Thanks for sharing Feliks!

Edited by mikea 2

My only comment with Feliks/Andrew was that IF his discussions have merit, which I don't know if they do or not, that they would have much more value, more impact on a different web site. If his ideas really could make "life better on earth", then these ideas should be bounced off other engineers and scientists that have like interests and I don't think those scientists are regular viewers of TT. Interesting reading? Maybe for some. Should it be on TT? I would say if Feliks/Andrew really wants to develop things that "improve life on earth", to network with other engineers to make it happen and they aren't here.

what a stupid title of this thread

What I dont get is how the threads I started in this forum that are general questions get moved to subforums, and this thread had been here since '07..

AT BEST, this whole thing should be in the TOWN SQUARE sub-forum since it's so non-specific and has nothing to do with motorcycles.