Nudie Magazine Day!

Ok...maybe not...but got all kinds of good stuff in the mail. Anyone get the Rocky Mountain casual catalog? OMG there are some of the cheesiest photos in there. Thor and DC have some cute things...and I'm pleasantly surprised at the ARC line of theirs. If you like the pink glittery stuff, then check out the TORQ wear.

And then...what I saw next, I grabbed and immediately ran into the bathroom... the 2008 BURTON BIBLE!!!!! :applause::worthy::crazy:

If you don't care about snow boarding...you wont care...I haven't even looked through the whole thing and I'm soooo excited at what I'm seeing! The last few years the womens gear had been beat with the ugly stick twak.gif but it looks like they are back on track!!!! The Feelgood and Feelgood ES are still their top of the line board...followed by the ever faithful Troop (which I personally rock)...Ohhh the goodness! Yes, I am a burton whore...well, not so much anymore. They used to sell exclusively to small shops...I was kind of cheesed when I saw it at chain sporting good stores. But I still believe.

I will report more after dinner!

You can not post a title like that and not show some goods. :cry:

I am thinking about taking some lessons this year. Pretty spendy tho.

i saw the words 'casual' on the rocky mtn catalog and tossed it. umm. and then i put a garbage can full of weeds on top of it after i mowed the lawn, so it's gone. i probably shouldn't have said anything. sorry honey. lol.

snowboarding is cheap around here. maybe the xmas snowboarding lesson/season pass fairy will come visit you.

i saw the words 'casual' on the rocky mtn catalog and tossed it. umm. and then i put a garbage can full of weeds on top of it after i mowed the lawn, so it's gone. i probably shouldn't have said anything. sorry honey. lol.

snowboarding is cheap around here. maybe the xmas snowboarding lesson/season pass fairy will come visit you.

LOL...nice. Yea, it was full of a lot of Kwad-ish stuff (or at least what resembles a lot of the wheelchair riders I know...not you Velo, the other wheelchair)

Jat, I'm probably coming out to Winterpark/Mary Jane this winter to teach my cuz how to snowboard...you're welcome to come but I think a local lesson would be cheaper lol...unless the xmas snowboarding lesson/season pass fairy has no budget :busted:

Oh...and here Jat...

slices-0040.jpg

304346805_a02412fa4a_m.jpg

Ya know...a while back there was a pic of a guy in nothing but riding boots, mounted on a bike...but for the life of me I can't find it now :excuseme:

:smirk:

LMAO...Look how many views this post already has! rolling2.gif

Ya know...a while back there was a pic of a guy in nothing but riding boots, mounted on a bike...but for the life of me I can't find it now :excuseme:

i don't know what yer talkin about.

the local hill (bogus basin) has a 'learn to snoboard' program. four half-day lessons and a season long equipment lease for under $300. and after the 4th lesson you have a season pass for the rest of the year. it's like crack. they just wanna get u hooked.

plus jat250wr knows a young man who is a certified snowboard instructor when he's not posing in his undies on a dirtbike.

plus jat250wr knows a young man who is a certified snowboard instructor when he's not posing in his undies on a dirtbike.

:jawdrop::shocked::rolleyes::lol::confused::smirk:

Here ya go Iroc.

4ba2.jpg

4e36.jpg

cf53.jpg

4808.jpg

I'm now gonna hurl up my white choc mocha ...

^ Eeeww, I feel nauseous.

You should give snowboarding a try jat, it's a lot of fun. Just remember, Motrin is yer friend!!!

^ Eeeww, I feel nauseous.

You should give snowboarding a try jat, it's a lot of fun. Just remember, Motrin is yer friend!!!

I tried xc skiing last year and really liked it, so I think I'm gonna give snowboarding a try this year. I have some firends that also snowboard so it may come in handy to be able to tag along with everyone for some winter fun.

I tried xc skiing last year and really liked it, so I think I'm gonna give snowboarding a try this year. I have some firends that also snowboard so it may come in handy to be able to tag along with everyone for some winter fun.

Come to CO and play :) I'll have a season pass of some sort so I can buy "buddy" passes for a reasonable rate.

This wasn't worth its own new thread, but I came across this pic of Matt Damon while reading a Bourne Identity review:

bourne4.jpg

He's really starting to look his age. He's not bad looking or anything, but he just seemed so babyfaced for so long.

i got the burton bible too, sickk stuff and im luckily in need for a new board this year. im thinking a custom x (if its that, has to be a holdover) or a blunt 152 with cartels and moto boots :thumbsup:

:smirk:

thumpetteGstring.jpg

There you go

Wow...someone must've been saving that! I'd be scared Velo!

Ha ha ha! This thread is hilarious!

My Burton Bible was mis-placeced in my move :( I think its still at my parents..or I hope so at least. Hopefully I'll have it back in time for the weekend...I still haven't looked through the whole thing. I hope I don't go to NY this year...or else I'll dump all my money in Soho.

Wow...someone must've been saving that! I'd be scared Velo!

Only if he doesn't know the age of consent in Ohio, lol. :p

He seems to pretty much know the age of consent for most areas, lol. Wonder why?

Only if he doesn't know the age of consent in Ohio, lol. :p

He seems to pretty much know the age of consent for most areas, lol. Wonder why?

LMAO!