high comp piston

has anybody used the wiseco high comp pison 11:1 for the standard bore on the 230. If so was it any better than stock?

Wiseco makes a good product. Their high comp piston will create more power over the stock one... I'm not sure what octane fuel you have been running... With the HI comp piston you'll need to make sure to run 91 or better...

I have one sitting on my shelf if your interested I could set you up at a good price...

How hard is it to install a new piston in one of these bikes, because if its not too hard or does not require any special tools i would be interested

Fairly easy... if you don't have a manual, you'll need one so you know the proper torque specs for the head gasket. My motor has been bored to 250 so I have no use for the set up.

The piston I have is actually a kit... Part# 4816M06550

Rings are already on the piston and wrist pin is included...

100 bucks and it's yours... I'll ship it for no extra cost...

Its tempting, but i think I'm going to have to pass, before i get into motor mods i plan on rejetting and doing some ergo mods like bigger bars and such. Thanks anyway. But around Christmas time if no one wants it ill buy it.

Fairly easy... if you don't have a manual, you'll need one so you know the proper torque specs for the head gasket. My motor has been bored to 250 so I have no use for the set up.

The piston I have is actually a kit... Part# 4816M06550

Rings are already on the piston and wrist pin is included...

100 bucks and it's yours... I'll ship it for no extra cost...

Hm, it's a stock bore for the 230, and that is actually 225, is it not? So would that fit into a 150 bored to a 225, or would it not work out?

65.5 mm bore is the size that this is...