Any one who was AT Washougal

If you were THERE on Sunday, you can respond. If not, SHUT UP YOUR POTTY MOUTH.

It was announced over the PA why the Chuck Sun jump was removed. Not for the reason I was told in the beginning.

Feel free to post if you were THERE. BTW, the reason they took it out is what I said it was right from the start.

He said amateurs kids were having problems with that section and getting hurt. He said it had something to do with how the new four stroke bikes handle? Not sure what he meant by that just maybe heavier with more horsepower? He said pro racers and vets had no problems whatsoever.

It was also mentioned that in addition to many amateur riders getting hurt because of the increased HP of the thumpers and more people being able to jump the Chuck Sun jump but getting in trouble on the landing. It was also stated that the AMA wanted more room for vendors and the new VIP seating. This was done to allow them to continue having a national there for many years to come.

It was also mentioned that in addition to many amateur riders getting hurt because of the increased HP of the thumpers and more people being able to jump the Chuck Sun jump but getting in trouble on the landing. It was also stated that the AMA wanted more room for vendors and the new VIP seating. This was done to allow them to continue having a national there for many years to come.

BTW, The VIP area ROCKED, We bought the VIP tickets and it was definately worth the extra money

One thing I must say even though I am disappointed they removed the Chuck Sun jump. (Some of the best whips ever were done on that jump) I liked the new section on top with the step up jump. I like tracks with a lot of elevation changes. Hardly anyone was up there and it had a decent view of the track. I still missed seeing Bubba going sideways of the Chuck Sun.