How to keep IMS tanks "white"?

If and how do you guys keep your oversized white tanks keep looking white? Mine is only a year old and it starting to turn to a different color. I didnt know if it was possible to clean them or do something to prevent this or get the "white" back. Thanks

Leave it in the box! No matter what you do the tank will discolor from the sunlight and the fuel. Orange hand cleaner will help clean up smudge spots and rub marks but the discoloring is inevitable.

If and how do you guys keep your oversized white tanks keep looking white? Mine is only a year old and it starting to turn to a different color. I didnt know if it was possible to clean them or do something to prevent this or get the "white" back. Thanks

discoloration was the main reason I chose to go with black IMS tank

Keep it out of the sun as much as possible. It is the UV rays turning the color. Or try some sun block! Just kidding! If you buy a new one, I will take your old one!

maybe armoral with UV protection will help slow down the discoloring

I've had good luck using SoftScrub to get the white back on fenders. Should work for the tank also - then wipe down with Armorall or Mop-n-Glo to get the sheen back.

The fuel does a number on them, drain the tank after every ride day.