Wowwww

i was watching the x games and jake brown just did the first ever 720 on a skateboard in competition and then got speed wobble on the vert ramp and flew 50 ft. strait down and landed on his legs so hard his board went flying and his shoes popped off and got up within 5 minutes and walked away WOW:crazy: :eek::worthy::applause:

I know that was f:censored: INSANE!!! I can't believe he walked away from it.

he just surpassed pastrana as my hero

and kyle loza just did a body varial in fmx saweet

bummer, was pulling for murray to hit the double

im speechless :eek::worthy::crazy:

best x games yet and its only been on for 40 mins

You think Murray will go for it again?

You think Murray will go for it again?

im sure he will he didnt come 2000 + miles for nothing

that was a freaking crazy crash, and i have so much respect for scott murray, more than any other competing riders (jake brown sure is coming close though, damn!)

how did jake brown walk away when twitch fell about the same height and broke both his legs in boots not sneakers that popped off?

wow i cant believe he walked away, i thought he was dead or was seriously injured, wow hes lucky:eek: :crazy::worthy:

Lozas varial was supa sikk:crazy: I feel bad for Murray, i wish he pulled it off but at least hes fine- his bike isnt though:cry:

how did jake brown walk away when twitch fell about the same height and broke both his legs in boots not sneakers that popped off?

beats me? i thought he was dead or broke his legs and was severley concussed:excuseme:

yeah he easily could have died from that fall... that was a 5 story fall onto hard wood. when he stood up i felt the need to piss.

i was watching the x games and jake brown just did the first ever 720 on a skateboard in competition and then got speed wobble on the vert ramp and flew 50 ft. strait down and landed on his legs so hard his board went flying and his shoes popped off and got up within 5 minutes and walked away WOW:crazy: :eek::worthy::applause:

It was the first "big air" 720. Many people do 720's on vert. Just clearing that up for non skaters.

That crash was crazy, i thought for sure he had broken legs at least but he walked away.... it sucks Scott murry didnt land it he was sooo close!!