No KM, so how bout a mid week SOCAL ride?

Looks like 25+ people are headed to KM this week(end). If there's anyone (SoCal LA area) left who would be interested in a early morning ride mid week (8/7,8 or 9), let me know.

On the 7th and 8th ,I don't start work till 1pm,so as long as I can get home by noon, I'm interested in something local,possibly d/s (SCV).

Bump pa de bump

I might be able to make a ride in the middle of the week. Are you talking about riding the Santa Clarita area? I live in Simi Valley and ride a dual sported XR400. Would you mind if I tagged along?

I have no specific plans on where or when to ride, just feeling it out to see who might be avialable. I think Drinkwater flats to Rock Inn via Bouquet staging would be a great choice. I've only done it once, but I think I could do it again by memory. That or Rowher, for a shorter ride. I know that motochris mentioned prefering a end-at-noon ride if possible.

Wed or Friday.

I'm pretty new to these trails. Aaron8 and the guys with Castaic Dual Sport Riders have been showing me around. I really like the Bouquet Canyon trail and all the Rower Flats areas. We could get some good riding in before noon just in those areas. So far I'm available any of those days.

This would be a good day for you to happen to be too sick to work Aaron8!

This would be a good day for you to happen to be too sick to work Aaron8!

Thanks. If I could be there I would. Used up all my sick time on jury :censored: duty. Looks like it's going to be a fun ride.:cry:

"Penciled in" agenda:

7:30 am

Bouquet Cyn DWF/Rowher staging

Trail path undecided

Back to staging by noon.

More if wanted (I'll be spent).

I'll post here Tuesday to confirm.

Nothing is in stone.

I'm trying to get a ride going (ktmtalk) from drinkwater (san franciscito) on monday or tuesday. if I don't get any takers I could prob swing your gathering on wednesday if you don't mind if I tag along.

I've ridden up there a few times but always chasing down a guy who basically lives up there and knows the trails by heart...so I wasn't paying too much attention to where I was going.

Eric

or if someone wants to ride monday or tuesday as well as wednesday I'm up for anything. I've been wanting to try a a MX track too lately just for the heck of it. I hear Piru MX Park is cool, relaxed, and everything is rollable.

ktmtalk site is down again so I prob won't have any luck getting a ride going for tomorrow with those guys.

I'm trying to get a ride going (ktmtalk) from drinkwater (san franciscito) on monday or tuesday. if I don't get any takers I could prob swing your gathering on wednesday if you don't mind if I tag along.

I've ridden up there a few times but always chasing down a guy who basically lives up there and knows the trails by heart...so I wasn't paying too much attention to where I was going.

Eric

I can't do Mon or Tues, but anyone is welcome. We can adjust the whole thing as needed.

How far up Bouquet is the staging area? I've only ridden thru there coming from the trails.

The drinkwater San Francisquito staging area is only 5 miles up from Copper Hill. Very easy to get to.

Eric

So far I can still ride on Wednesday. As far as a meeting place, are you talking about the Bouquet Canyon trailhead on Bouquet Canyon Rd (very small parking area on the side of the road)?

So far I can still ride on Wednesday. As far as a meeting place, are you talking about the Bouquet Canyon trailhead on Bouquet Canyon Rd (very small parking area on the side of the road)?

Yes, a small dirt strip on Bouquet on the Rohwer side, with a Rowher trail head, and just down and across from the DWF trailhead. There are other places to stage, but they are too secluded and there have been reports of vandalism at those places.

Sorry, no can ride now, must work. At least it is cool work. I am putting a Plasma and surround sound system in a Yacht.

How about Sat or Sun?

I'm riding tomorrow (wednesday) morning. Anybody want to meet up? call me 8one8 47two 663one.

Eric

3 of us so far for a 0830 meet at bouquet tomorrow. 2 guys DSing in and I'm trucking up.

Eric

I can make 8:30, I'll see you there! I'll be on a dual sport XR400.

I can make 8:30, I'll see you there! I'll be on a dual sport XR400.

cool. look for my blue expedition with bike carrier on back...ktm 450XC. should be another ktm 525 and a XR650 there too.

see ya.

Eric

I'll be there about 8:30. Plan to take the fire road from the dog kennels and drop down into Bouquet at the staging area.

Ben