Need help

Was wondering what the name of the track is on the west side of 395 is right before u hit the 15 coming from the north? I see it when I travel down that way but don't know the name. Please help me

Was wondering what the name of the track is on the west side of 395 is right before u hit the 15 coming from the north? I see it when I travel down that way but don't know the name. Please help me

http://www.racetown395.com/

No it is farther south. Like right before u get to the 15 on 395

Competitive Edge

Ok I thought so but my buddy said it wasn't. He said Comp Edge was on the south side of 395

LOL the 395 is a north south interstate, it is however at the southern end of the 395....unless you are a history buff and consider what it use to entail. it is just North of the 15 and west....actually more south-west of the 395. Have fun and be prepared for track sessions if you go on a weekend. Trust me when I say to ride the intermediate/expert class, I have ridden with you and you are fast enough to hang. The beginner novice runs are dangerous for faster guys.

Matt

Thanks, But I just got back on the bike from ACL surgery so for one no racing and two I'm rusty so just got to get a lot of practice in for now. I think we are headed to racetown 395 saturday since comp edge is racing this weekend.