07 suspension.....

so today i took my 07 to a track nearby......i have not a single complaint on my suspension except for when i land a jump...."smooth as possible mind you"....and the thing jumps again.....:banghead: .......me and my buddy set the sag @ 103mm....i am 190 w/gear....the thing turns and hold a line perfectly....should i back off on the rebound i suppose:excuseme: ....i don't mess with the suspension because i never had to on my 03 but i don't ride track as often as i'd like to either....call me a suspension dummy:thumbsup:

Think of your rebound adjustment as slowing it down, or speeding it up. You may want to slow down your rebound a bit, but be careful that ou don't get "packing". That would cause the bike to swap a bit in the rough. I would probably slow down the rebound a hair, and go up on the compression.?

Dave

i weigh the same and on my 07 ive having the same problem. when i jump big jumps and land my bike also tries to spring back up. seems like most of mine is up front back feels good.I have my shock set at high compression2 turns out,low compression 8 clicks out,rebound at 10 clicks this setting feels good on the rear.On the forks i at compression 11 clicks out, rebound 9clicks out,this seems a little better than stock on the front but still not to great.