Emergency Need Help

Sumthing Is Wrong With My Clutch When I Pull In My Clutch My Rear Wheel Is Hard To Turn And If I Brake It Stalls Ive Tried Everything I Can Think Of And Im Supposed To Go Riding This Weekend I Need Help

Its Not Engaging All The Way I Need Help

You mean not disengaging.

This problem just start?

Make sure the cable is adjusted correctly. Not too much play. There's another adjuster down on the engine end of the cable.

Make sure the cable is not breaking. Usually happens at the perch end. Strands start breaking and the remaining ones stretch. If this problem just started, this seems most likely.

If it's an old bike could be groves worn in the clutch basket by the plates.

Take the cable off and make sure it moves in and out freely.

You mean not disengaging.

This problem just start?

Make sure the cable is adjusted correctly. Not too much play. There's another adjuster down on the engine end of the cable.

Make sure the cable is not breaking. Usually happens at the perch end. Strands start breaking and the remaining ones stretch. If this problem just started, this seems most likely.

If it's an old bike could be groves worn in the clutch basket by the plates.

i did and it helped a lot but i took off the cable and pushed the lever in all the way in and it still wouldnt disengage the cables fine

but when i pull in the clutch should the back wheel be hard to turn????

It's definitely NOT going to spin freely with the clutch engaged and in gear. But it won't be like in gear either. Is it lurching forward when the bikes in gear (motor running) and the clutch is in? If not, you're probably good to go, if so, then you need to adjust it. If it's stalling while braking, it could just be your riding more than anything or is it just stalling while you're coming to a stop? Also, who told you to use two stroke oil for air-filter oil. You need air-filter oil for your air filter. It's super sticky and traps dirt better.

It's definitely NOT going to spin freely with the clutch engaged and in gear. But it won't be like in gear either. Is it lurching forward when the bikes in gear (motor running) and the clutch is in? If not, you're probably good to go, if so, then you need to adjust it. If it's stalling while braking, it could just be your riding more than anything or is it just stalling while you're coming to a stop? Also, who told you to use two stroke oil for air-filter oil. You need air-filter oil for your air filter. It's super sticky and traps dirt better.

i fixed it and about the air filter i used both i oil it with the 2 stroke then spray it with the air filter oil and sgueeze it out and it is faster

and it keeps it clean

now my adjuster near the lever wont stay tight