2008 Fox Gear Pictures

thats pretty cool

I use t wear only fox but I think their stuff is getting pretty ugly-most of the stuff looks like a pimp should be wearing it. Some still looks good but I've switched to Shift-better price and same quality.

I use t wear only fox but I think their stuff is getting pretty ugly-most of the stuff looks like a pimp should be wearing it. Some still looks good but I've switched to Shift-better price and same quality.

Same company - just they're (Shift) trying to reach a more "youthful/hardcore/edgy" part of the moto population. :excuseme:

Yeah fox's gear is getting pretty far out there, its too flashy for my style. I think Thor's 08 phase gear is some of the best looking gear i have ever seen and it has a better fit and quality IMO

i was also a fox only wearing guy..but i picked up that thor pinstripe gear this year and ever since ive liked thor alot more..i just bought the thor black and white AC gear and its so much more comfy then my fox stuff!..and it looks badass

yea dude i agree i used to be all fox but i recently had to switch to thor cause their gear is so ugly :thumbsdn:

it looks alright, but like everyone else said, it's kind of flashy.

I dont wear anything from Fox. I have had, along with friends, only bad experiences with their gear and protective equipment.

I dont need their overpriced junk e¿where you may find other companies that really stand behing the quality of their products:

Gear: No fear, Answer.

Protective equipment: 661.

I dont wear anything from Fox. I have had, along with friends, only bad experiences with their gear and protective equipment.

I dont need their overpriced junk e¿where you may find other companies that really stand behing the quality of their products:

Gear: No fear, Answer.

Protective equipment: 661.

Wow, all the fox gear that i have ever owned worked fine. I just got the new fox F3 boots and they are so nice. I have had the bike fall on my foot a couple times and have never felt pain plus it is really comfortable. I also own fox gear and even though it is kind of expensive, its good gear.

yeah i like the old Fox equipment but when i need a new set of gear, i'm switching over to Shift. A lot less people wear Shift. buit it will probably be a while since i have like 3 sets of Fox pants

yeah i like the old Fox equipment but when i need a new set of gear, i'm switching over to Shift. A lot less people wear Shift. buit it will probably be a while since i have like 3 sets of Fox pants

Thats a big reason I switched to Shift-not many people wear it,it looks cool and the price is right. I've known Shift was owned by fox since it came out so I have no worries about quality. I thought about Thor but up north it is pretty expensive and seems that everyone wears it now. Plus I can order from Shift Canada and its at my door in 2 days. :thumbsup: