2008 Fox Gear Pictures

I use t wear only fox but I think their stuff is getting pretty ugly-most of the stuff looks like a pimp should be wearing it. Some still looks good but I've switched to Shift-better price and same quality.

Same company - just they're (Shift) trying to reach a more "youthful/hardcore/edgy" part of the moto population. :excuseme:

I use t wear only fox but I think their stuff is getting pretty ugly-most of the stuff looks like a pimp should be wearing it. Some still looks good but I've switched to Shift-better price and same quality.

yea dude i agree i used to be all fox but i recently had to switch to thor cause their gear is so ugly ?

I dont wear anything from Fox. I have had, along with friends, only bad experiences with their gear and protective equipment.

I dont need their overpriced junk e¿where you may find other companies that really stand behing the quality of their products:

Gear: No fear, Answer.

Protective equipment: 661.

I dont wear anything from Fox. I have had, along with friends, only bad experiences with their gear and protective equipment.

I dont need their overpriced junk e¿where you may find other companies that really stand behing the quality of their products:

Gear: No fear, Answer.

Protective equipment: 661.

Wow, all the fox gear that i have ever owned worked fine. I just got the new fox F3 boots and they are so nice. I have had the bike fall on my foot a couple times and have never felt pain plus it is really comfortable. I also own fox gear and even though it is kind of expensive, its good gear.

yeah i like the old Fox equipment but when i need a new set of gear, i'm switching over to Shift. A lot less people wear Shift. buit it will probably be a while since i have like 3 sets of Fox pants

Thats a big reason I switched to Shift-not many people wear it,it looks cool and the price is right. I've known Shift was owned by fox since it came out so I have no worries about quality. I thought about Thor but up north it is pretty expensive and seems that everyone wears it now. Plus I can order from Shift Canada and its at my door in 2 days. ?