plastics

I'm new to the forum so forgive my ignorance. I'm picking up an 05 and I was wondering if the 06-07 plastics will fit on an 05. I like the look of those better and would like to run them on the bike once I pick it up. Thanks

I'm new to the forum so forgive my ignorance. I'm picking up an 05 and I was wondering if the 06-07 plastics will fit on an 05. I like the look of those better and would like to run them on the bike once I pick it up. Thanks

ummm im pretty sure they wont fit, never actually tried it though

my 05 shrouds dont fit right on my 06, i tried a while ago i was curious. Now another plastic question, i already ordered the 08 side panels and front number plate yesterday cuzz i like the way they look, but i should have asked before , do u guys know if they will fit my 06

should fit i would think..they didnt really change the 08 much besides mostly internal and suspension..i dont think

no it wont fit..but the numberplates and the front and maybe the rear fender will

I was afraid of that. Thank for all the input!

An 05 WHAT?

kx 250f

ONLY the front number plate swaps over, allready tried to move my 05 plastics to my 07 no go err possibly the font fender may now that i think about it but the rear and shrouds nope

04 KX250F and 04 KX250...will the plastics interchange? Or will they only interchange between 125 and 250's of the same type (4stroke) or (two stroke)?

No guesses please, need input from someone whos actually done it. My dealer is of no help, I don't even think he rides, he only goes by what it says on the package or in a catalog!!!!