question about the "gas tank"

I have a quite a few people who have given me "gas" in my tank and some of them are green and some are grey.....i know the green ones are good but what exactly do the grey ones mean? i was thinking that maybe they were ones that kinda expired because one that was green turned grey but then i seen some new ones i have are grey:excuseme: :excuseme: :excuseme:

damn if i woulda seen that i wouldnt have posted...thanks but i still dont see why they have a neutral one:confused:

Newer members (low post count) do not affect your gas can as much as the members who have reached precious metal status.

As you build your reputation and TT experience, you have more affect on other peoples reputation. I sure wish EBay worked that way!

hahaha yeah there are some pretty dumb noobs on ebay that mess up ur feedback for sure

damn if i woulda seen that i wouldnt have posted...thanks but i still dont see why they have a neutral one:confused:

A neutral one is just if you wanna leave a "thanks" to the person that has helped you out in the off-topic forum(such as Town Sqare, Off-Topic pics and vids) and the color of it is blue :thumbsup: