Front number plate on a WR

I want to give my WR more of a "moto" look. Is there anything I need to get to attach a number plate to it instead of the headlight? I'm not sure how number plates attach to bikes, pretty much all of the bikes I've had used a headlight. The headlight on my bike is an Acerbis DHH light which uses rubber bands around the fork tubes. It was on the bike when I bought it and I never got the stock headlight so I don't know how it was mounted either.

Thanks

In a way it's comforting to know that I'm not the only person who doesn't seem to know how front number plates go on. Maybe I should rephrase....

To all you YZ-F guys, what holds your front number plate on?

I'm pretty sure they sre just held on by one bolt on the bottom then a strap that goes around the handlebar. It is pretty straightforward if you just look at the front of a YZ.

I am not sure what hold mine on, since I broke it off and havent replaced it yet. Maybe I should one day, but it is alot easier to clean behind with it off....lol

two plastic posts and a bolt at the top

I'm pretty sure they sre just held on by one bolt on the bottom then a strap that goes around the handlebar. It is pretty straightforward if you just look at the front of a YZ.

Thing is I don't have a YZ-F for reference. One of my friends has a YZ450F, but I havn't seen it since I was hit by this notion.

two plastic posts and a bolt at the top

Thanks, I kind of knew about the posts on the bottom, but what does the top bolt go into? The top clamp?

theere is this guy on here that did that to his bike its all white with henry graphics (?)

check the "who has the nicest yz/wr" thread

i have a yzf plate on my wr and its held on by two bolts down the bottom and the strap around the bars.i also have one in the top middle but thts only because i used a very long bolt to screw into the top clamp

one bolt and a strap