Are Women Cheating More Now?

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articlerb.aspx?cp-documentid=5213696&GT1=10323

I found this article out of curiosity after hearing somewhere that women cheating on their spouses is on the rise, more so than men. :naughty:

Really? I can't imagine why..Do we? Women in business career settings?

I wish I could find more stuff like this to read, I feel so young and dumb..going O Rly?:thinking: Is that so? I Never even thought..man, I need some relationship pointers, and even more some parenting pointers cause honestly I suck at both. :excuseme:

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articlerb.aspx?cp-documentid=5213696&GT1=10323

I found this article out of curiosity after hearing somewhere that women cheating on their spouses is on the rise, more so than men. :naughty:

Really? I can't imagine why..Do we? Women in business career settings?

I wish I could find more stuff like this to read, I feel so young and dumb..going O Rly?:thinking: Is that so? I Never even thought..man, I need some relationship pointers, and even more some parenting pointers cause honestly I suck at both. :excuseme:

The last statistics I read said 50% of married men cheat while 30% of married women do. In the sanctity of marriage, that is the same number. The difference is that when women cheat nobody ever talks about it.

For one, women are much better liars than men are. A man will at least feel bad about what he did where as women do not. When a woman cheats on her husband it isn't her fault, it is his fault. He wasn't there when she needed him and he drove her into the arms of another man.

I said those exact words to a bunch of women I work with and do you know what their answer was, "Thats riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttt!"

So I say to all the men out there, if you lady isn't keeping you satisfied and you have an affair. It isn't your fault. She drove you to do it in the same manner.

Flame suit on.

Greg

• Like 2

The last statistics I read said 50% of married men cheat while 30% of married women do. In the sanctity of marriage, that is the same number. The difference is that when women cheat nobody ever talks about it.

For one, women are much better liars than men are. A man will at least feel bad about what he did where as women do not. When a woman cheats on her husband it isn't her fault, it is his fault. He wasn't there when she needed him and he drove her into the arms of another man.

I said those exact words to a bunch of women I work with and do you know what their answer was, "Thats riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttt!"

So I say to all the men out there, if you lady isn't keeping you satisfied and you have an affair. It isn't your fault. She didn't give you what you needed and she drove you to do it.

Flame suit on.

Greg

Uh Oh its gonna get ugly!!

So I say to all the men out there, if you lady isn't keeping you satisfied and you have an affair. It isn't your fault. She didn't give you what you needed and she drove you to do it.

Flame suit on.

Greg

:lame:

So I say to all the men out there, if you lady isn't keeping you satisfied and you have an affair. It isn't your fault. She drove you to do it in the same manner.

Flame suit on.

Greg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! Women are creatures of emotion... PA lease

Keep it up. I love debating relationships. ?

Greg

Why, have you had a bad one? Or more than one? Her fault, I'm sure.

Either way, why use the thumpette forum as a loudspeaker? You'd find way more "hell yeah" responses if you go post a similar topic in TS.

I think any numbers of who's cheating on who are going to be skewed. Social double standards still persist, and men are going to brag about their sexual escapades, while women will deny them because that makes them a "whore" in other people's eyes as opposed to a "stud."

I also would like to add in the other side to this, from a 'man' site. Apparently they think we do, and it's our fault, personally I think it takes two to tango and our society is one of independence, self driven wants and lack of strong family units, (I salute you couples who have lastest the long haul and love each other still) so if a marriage fails, its both parties to blame, unless someone just outright was a piece of you know what.

Scroll down, I think it's interesting their emails in to comment.(readers coments) I hope all men don't spell this bad either, and WOW what some intelligent comments! Now I know all men DO NOT think this way, it's always the lame brains that spew their poison all over the place to be heard..that was hard to read

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_250/252_relationship_expert.html

I think any numbers of who's cheating on who are going to be skewed. Social double standards still persist, and men are going to brag about their sexual escapades, while women will deny them because that makes them a "whore" in other people's eyes as opposed to a "stud."

do men really brag about cheating? if one of my buddies bragged about it, i'd be like "dude, you're a complete dick!"

dishonesty is not ok for anyone, regardless of their pen1s-ownership status.

I also would like to add in the other side to this, from a 'man' site. Apparently they think we do, and it's our fault, personally I think it takes two to tango and our society is one of independence, self driven wants and lack of strong family units, (I salute you couples who have lastest the long haul and love each other still) so if a marriage fails, its both parties to blame, unless someone just outright was a piece of you know what.

I agree, so i dont think you need to many pointers.

do men really brag about cheating? if one of my buddies bragged about it, i'd be like "dude, you're a complete dick!"

dishonesty is not ok for anyone, regardless of their pen1s-ownership status.

yeah seriously. if my friend came around bragging about cheating on his girlfriend i'd tell him off.

maybe its just me but i think to many couples jump into a "lifelong" commitment to early, they may think they have found the perfect person and not realize they dont really know each other, i was dating my wife 7 years before we got married but i did not want to do this 2x i really wanted to get it right the first time, and so far so good weve been together 13 years married 6 this month.

• Like 1

maybe its just me but i think to many couples jump into a "lifelong" commitment to early, they may think they have found the perfect person and not realize they dont really know each other, i was dating my wife 7 years before we got married but i did not want to do this 2x i really wanted to get it right the first time, and so far so good weve been together 13 years married 6 this month.

:applause: :applause: WOW ... 13 years eh? :worthy:

:applause: :applause: WOW ... 13 years eh? :worthy:

i've been with my gf an entire year now! look at me go. she's got cold feet about marriage tho, keeps sayin' stuff like people that have already been divorced are way more likely to get divorced again. not sure what her problem is, but i think she'll come around eventually. ?