Sat Aug 4th.......... Norcal hall pass ride

hey I just got a hall pass. whats cooking for Saturday manana NorCal?

hey I just got a hall pass. whats cooking for Saturday manana NorCal?

Hmm....must be married now????? :p No more riding for you every weekend! :naughty:

actually my single with dog riding "era" was always only gonna be an era. a limited time, I knew it would not could not last, nothing in life lasts.......so at the time I worked the era for all I could. I rode 49 of 52 weekends two years in a row, many back to back saturday and Sundays for 2 years, then I rode every weeknd or more for 1 year.

thats probbaly more then 95% of all riders get to ride. I did it all with Boomer by buddy.

Now I am into my 4 year of riding and yes Married. Boomer is gone to doggy heaven. My DRZ is gone, My TE510 and FE450e are gone. My single life with boomer trail buddy life is now over. a NEW ERA is begun. Life moves on. I have treasure chest full of ride memories of the old days. I did that era to the Hilt!

Foresthill, MoonRocks, Georegtown, Clear Creek, Moonrocks, Stonyford , all teh SRVA's motocross, Elkins flats, Croos over the sierras' did it all

still riding, only yes much less and that is ok. time moves on.

Now all you have to do is to get a street bike and your life will be complete. :thumbsup: Where I live now, I can stage right from my house. I commute to work on a bike and I'm close enough to the ocean that I'm actually thinking of taking up surfing again. :D

Sorry to hear about Boomer. Congrats on getting married. Next time I'm in the Sac area maybe we can hook up for a ride. Stoney or GT would be fun. :ride: :ride: :ride:

surfing is good, that was a 35 year era in my life.

enjoy the ride, kick out at the end and reflect on how beautiful that wave was is my philosophy in life

Surf and turf. :thumbsup:

actually my single with dog riding "era" was always only gonna be an era. a limited time, I knew it would not could not last, nothing in life lasts.......so at the time I worked the era for all I could. I rode 49 of 52 weekends two years in a row, many back to back saturday and Sundays for 2 years, then I rode every weeknd or more for 1 year.

thats probbaly more then 95% of all riders get to ride. I did it all with Boomer by buddy.

Now I am into my 4 year of riding and yes Married. Boomer is gone to doggy heaven. My DRZ is gone, My TE510 and FE450e are gone. My single life with boomer trail buddy life is now over. a NEW ERA is begun. Life moves on. I have treasure chest full of ride memories of the old days. I did that era to the Hilt!

Foresthill, MoonRocks, Georegtown, Clear Creek, Moonrocks, Stonyford , all teh SRVA's motocross, Elkins flats, Croos over the sierras' did it all

still riding, only yes much less and that is ok. time moves on.

BB,

You got it right :thumbsup: when you were single it should be, all about "I" but, now that you're married it should be about "we" (as in, a team)and with "we"... comes moderation:thumbsup:

Too many guys don't get that :busted: Nice to hear when someone does.:applause:

Back to the original question. I'm up for riding Sat. Strawberry works for me. I need to start building those riding memories before ENF goes bye bye.

Hey Bob,

I'll ride wherever and either day. :ride: I'll bring a couple of two way radios so we don't lose each other this time. :bonk:

ok guys, what will it be, gee I like strawberry once a year too, but elkins flat sounds good to me. I can open up my Fe550 there niceley

say we meet 730 at the somerset store? but if both of ya want starwberry ok wit me

This thread is gay.

slyko super horse is stuck at home

ok guys, what will it be, gee I like strawberry once a year too, but elkins flat sounds good to me. I can open up my Fe550 there niceley

say we meet 730 at the somerset store? but if both of ya want starwberry ok wit me

I'm ready for an Elkins ride if you are! :ride:

This thread is gay.

You would be a good judge of that. :blah:

I picked up the last of the parts I need today. I think I have the perfect bike. When I had that XR400 nuthin' ever broke. You can only wash a bike so much. If I ever buy a Husaberg or the KTM 4-stroke, I'm going to have to learn valves!!!!!!! Oh No!

I enjoy working on that beast almost as much as riding it. Luckily I can fix things. Now I'll have to go to our sister site and download the step by step instructions with pictures on how to repair that stuff.

I saved over $200 in parts & accessories on ebay! I'm on a new size 16 Alpinestar Tech 6. (It's true) Damn, I'm smart, good looking, and can wrench. No wonder chicks dig me! :thumbsup:

You know it, I know it. Let's all say it together! I is the KTM Fixin' MoFo!:banana:

Ummm.. you got the Mofo part right! :goofy:

If I ever buy a Husaberg or the KTM 4-stroke, I'm going to have to learn valves!!!!!!! Oh No!

Its not that bad:p Especially on the Kaatoms and Husawhats because they have the screw and locknut adjusters (just like your old XR 400:prof: ) Have you considered a Yamaha or Husqvarna? Them bikes are practically bulletproof too:thumbsup:

Oh no, I need a tissue :cry: :cry: :cry: all this talk about riding up north :applause: and all I got is carnegie :foul: :foul: Might have to call in sick on monday :ride:

Elkins Flat it is. early start beat the heat. 7 am at the store? 730 at the cabin.

Superslyko likes that 300, he'll be a pumkin guy for a while. maybe he can get that new e start KTM 300!!!!!!!!!!!

The bergs are easier to work on then KTMs, oil change a snap.

Wish I didnt have to work tomorrow, otherwise I would be up there riding with you guys... Stupid expedited orders...

Have a good ride guys, maybe I'll make it next time.