250XCF-W 315 Kit

I am getting an 07 250xcf-w and i was wondering what is involved in puting on a 315 kit. Is it bolt on or do i have to do a bunch of stuff to get it to work? Just wondering.[/quote

There (HT Racing) calling it a 312 kit now. but you have to send it to CA due to it being a full on motor build. Serch, htracing

The good thing abotu this is you get the motor back from Bill T and allyo do is install it and go.

I am getting an 07 250xcf-w and i was wondering what is involved in puting on a 315 kit. Is it bolt on or do i have to do a bunch of stuff to get it to work? Just wondering.

What are you trying to fix? For what kind of riding do you feel the bike is lacking power? Do you race?

I am getting an 07 250xcf-w and i was wondering what is involved in puting on a 315 kit. Is it bolt on or do i have to do a bunch of stuff to get it to work? Just wondering.[/quote

There (HT Racing) calling it a 312 kit now. but you have to send it to CA due to it being a full on motor build. Serch, htracing

The good thing abotu this is you get the motor back from Bill T and allyo do is install it and go.

Reread:ride:

How do you ship a motor to CA?

I put mine in a Ice chest and they returned it in a standard plastic crate, just make sure you pack it good. I just collected up a bunch of foam, bubble wrap paper and what ever else I could use. I shipped it USPS priority (under $100) about 2 weeks till return.