I need a wheel

Does anyone local to the Joliet area have a wheel hub assembly for a 03 CRF450?

Does anyone local to the Joliet area have a wheel hub assembly for a 03 CRF450?

Get rid of the Yami did you?

I have a used stock wheel assy off of my 06 CRF450

Im fixing someone else's. How much?

Im fixing someone else's. How much?

$175 with a fresh Dunlop 756

I will let you know.Thanks

CRF888, please PM me, I could use that wheel. Thanks

Or you could PM him...:p

I did.

:thumbsup:

Has anybody heard from CRF888? Maybe he is on Vacation.

Sorry, dude. I have been on a quest for my a wheel of my own. I destroyed a $1000 wheel, and a $350 sprocket on my new(er) Harley.

Sorry, dude. I have been on a quest for my a wheel of my own. I destroyed a $1000 wheel, and a $350 sprocket on my new(er) Harley.

:eek: you must have got at least 6 feet of air to do that!! but seriously what happened??

:eek: you must have got at least 6 feet of air to do that!! but seriously what happened??

:smirk: :smirk:

I was riding last Saturday, cruising along, and BAM. I look down and parts are flying. I ride off to the side of the road, and realize the the drive pully bolts all sheared off of the rear wheel hub.

I was riding last Saturday, cruising along, and BAM. I look down and parts are flying. I ride off to the side of the road, and realize the the drive pully bolts all sheared off of the rear wheel hub.

wow that sucks man, at least it didn't get siezed up and bring you down :eek:

ok you relalize you just set yourself up for comments such as "that's what you get for riding a harley!". All jokes a side, like moose said, glad to hear at least you didn't crash

Hope your OK... do you still have the CRF wheel?

yes, call me. I'll PM my #

This thread is dead. Your guy picked up the wheel this afternoon:thumbsup:

Thanks,

He called me last night. That was smooth and painless.