scott murray double backflip crash

lol wat a joke

who goes to the x games with a sweat suit i was very disapointed with the best trick contest

oomg, so sick!

but i think it seems like the whole jump was a lil bit off-axes and because of this not possible to stick!

but im really surprised, that he isnt real hurt bad; i always thought, if u ever bail a double flip on dirt the results are always the same: hospital and a loooong healing process, if u have managed not to die!

thx 4 the vid

lol wat a joke

who goes to the x games with a sweat suit i was very disapointed with the best trick contest

??? he attempted a double backflip with no sponsors or anything

lol wat a joke

Go play in traffic. The guy went out and went for the biggest trick ever in FMX history, with no sponsors or nothing, this is all him just having fun.

Go play in traffic. The guy went out and went for the biggest trick ever in FMX history, with no sponsors or nothing, this is all him just having fun.

:applause: :applause:

I was hoping he would make it, just a guy out in the woods rippin it up and making it big. He DROVE to the games in an old ambulance.....Get em next year Scott!

What happened to the bike? It wouldn't shut off...

What's up with the guy who tried to pick the bike up?

Hmm, this bike is running wfo in gear, let me put the back tire on the ground. That should shut it off.

I don't think the d/a could find the kill switch.

Much respect!!!! Balls like Ostrich eggs man!!!! That's a guy that will go far in life! He wanted it and went for it. The rest of us can sit here and criticize people for failing, but our dreams and fantasies are just that, dreams and fantasies. How do the youngsters say it? Mad Props???

Then the guy takled lol prolly got a footpeg in the chest

What's up with the guy who tried to pick the bike up?

Hmm, this bike is running wfo in gear, let me put the back tire on the ground. That should shut it off.

I don't think the d/a could find the kill switch.

That was a little bazarre to me as well.