Todd potter

Idk About any of you but i think the judges cheated him. He deffiantly should have got more points and maybe a gold. Even though kyle loza's trick was new i didnt find it that incredible:excuseme:

anyone else have oppinions?

Potter should have won.

anyone got a vid that isnt from youtube? (youtube is blocked where i work)

That "Kiss of Death Backflip" was awesome.... :worthy:

-Mike

todd potter for sure! kod backflip sick looking!

anything else cool happen, i didnt catch it, and pastrana didnt compete did he?

anything else cool happen, i didnt catch it, and pastrana didnt compete did he?

nuh uh pastranas only doin moto x and rally car i think.

and holy crap. when jake brown fell from that 50 or so feet my but-hole cringed so tight i bet it could cut re-bar. (lol..that was gross)

And probably the crayiest thing that happened all night

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I:crazy:

i remember that ... i was like holy :censored:

then i was like "yeah motha:censored: " thats right... hes walkin off

And probably the crayiest thing that happened all night

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I:crazy:

Im still in shock that he walked away after falling onto the flats from that height. He hit the ground like a dead body, I thought for sure he broke his back. I almost spilled my beer watching that. Any news on what injuries he received from that?

Yes, Potter should have won. That varial was cool but it shouldnt of beat a "Backflip, Kiss of Death with a look back".

yeah that body varial wasnt that cool, doing upside down would have been really cool! i think potter should have won.

jake brown's fall looked liked it would have killed him. and did you see those shoes pop off!

Yah potter totally got cheated.

Whoever that dude doing the duble backflip was is stupid i didnt see him do any thing else but that even during the intro he just rolled over the landing.

yeah that body varial wasnt that cool, doing upside down would have been really cool! i think potter should have won.

jake brown's fall looked liked it would have killed him. and did you see those shoes pop off!

Yeah, even though I was scared s:foul: less from the fall I kinda chuckled when Sal said "His shoes flew off". Made me think of a Dane Cook skit.

Potter should have won

Kyle Loza's Trick looks like an easy version of Chuck Carothers Carolla!