CR125, YZ125, KTM125, RM125 or KX125

Which bike produces the most power, has the best handling, has the shortest seat height, and weighs the least? Basically, which is the best for a 5'4 140lbs male rider?

Quit being lazy and go to each manufactures website and look it up yourself.

The one with your fav. color, and best price. Dude they are all great bikes, and are all about the same thing. No 5 hp differences, all have great suspention. I usually ride Yamaha, but ended up with a great deal on a 2003 mr125. i believe the rm's have been great from 01 and up, the yz's from 2003 and up, and the cr has always been really powerfull. never rode the kx. Just get whatever color you like best.

The one with your fav. color, and best price. Dude they are all great bikes, and are all about the same thing. No 5 hp differences, all have great suspention. I usually ride Yamaha, but ended up with a great deal on a 2003 mr125. i believe the rm's have been great from 01 and up, the yz's from 2003 and up, and the cr has always been really powerfull. never rode the kx. Just get whatever color you like best.

Don't you mean SX? The CR has been a slug since '96 or sometime around there.

The SX's have the most power, the RM's handle great, The YZ is good at everything, but isn't really the best in any category except reliability, which is a big one. The KX's were slow until '03, they got a big boost right then, but it's still gets beat by the SX and YZ, but it does have about the same amount of power as the RM (the '03 and up KX). I'm not sure about the shortest seat height, but the YZ is slightly taller than the others. AND, the RM had a soft stock clutch until '02. But a good aftermarket clutch will take care of that if you get an '01 or older...:prof:

The YZ is pretty hard to beat but the SX is right there with it.

Which bike produces the most power, has the best handling, has the shortest seat height, and weighs the least? Basically, which is the best for a 5'4 140lbs male rider?

The YZ and KTM produce the most power hands down.The RM and CR handle the best with out a dought.The CR is gutless in the power department though.I have 2 07 RM's and love them,there a great all around bike.I would ride a YZ if they paid more contengency money,but they don't so I ride Suzukis.I haven't rode a newer KX so don't know how good they are,I had a 98 KX and it was a pooch.If your planning on racing I would go with a YZ or RM.If your not racing any of them would be fine for you.