CR125, YZ125, KTM125, RM125 or KX125

Which bike produces the most power, has the best handling, has the shortest seat height, and weighs the least? Basically, which is the best for a 5'4 140lbs male rider?

Which bike produces the most power, has the best handling, has the shortest seat height, and weighs the least? Basically, which is the best for a 5'4 140lbs male rider?

A KX100.

5'4"? Yeah I have friends that are 5'7" and still don't ride anything bigger than a kx100, that's what I would go with.

I am 6 foot and I only touch the ground with the balls of the feet.

Just pick your color because you can't go wrong with any of them. The biggest difference in terms of speed, handling, cornering..... is rider's ability.

Any of them but I think the honda is the one I wouldn't pick. Not as much power.

i am 5' 1" and i ride a KX 100 and my tip toes can barely touch.

hmm..i've owened the honda..and loooooved that frame..and it was solid..but then again..it was a total tuned racer at a 136cc..pro suspension..etc..but i loved that thing..plennnnty of power..buy based on color and what looks cool.and just lower it so you can fit..koubalink.com..i think thats the site.. my bud is using some now on his 250..they work great for only $75