They're showing some rain in the early hours tomorrow, but only about a 30% chance. If it does rain...even a little...RV will suck. So, with that, I am planning on Union. I will keep an eye on the forecasts and update my intentions appropriately. It's been a couple weeks and I'm Jones'n for a ride. Maybe I'll see ya!