gas gas exhaust cam problems

Hi there, I have a query, does any one know if the drz 400 cams will fit in an 02 fse400. I know the engines are very similar but are these parts interchangeable. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :ride:

Don't know right off hand, but I'm curious to know what kind of problem you're having...?

SC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pat22043
      I'm thinking of buying a new trails bike as an upgrade from my 12 year old Beta Rev3.

Looking at the Sherco "standard" 250, the GasGas 250 GT and the Beta 200. Interested in impressions, rants and raves. Thanks
    • By David323
      I've wanted a 300 smoker for a long time, and now I've decided it's the time to do it. I've been already pretty much decided on a 2004-2007 300 EXC, but then I started browsing my local ads and noticed quite a few of these EC 300s for sale. I can get around a 2007-2010 EC 300 for the same money as a 2004-2007 300 EXC, that's why I've been considering it. Does anyone have experience with both of these, preferably these years? It's hard to find head to head comparisons on the internet for these two. Do the EC 300s and pre-2008 EXC 300s have an adjustable power valve? How do the engines and suspension compare? The only thing I've found out from my research is that owners of both seem to love their bikes.
    • By M.Roman
      There isn't many forums talking about trials, and how it is related to offroad riding so I decided to start this thread. When it comes to offroad riding a trials bike (IMO) is pivotal to advancing your skills past the average level and yet there isn't a lot of media expressing this. If you look at the top world riders you'll find over and over that they come from a trials background. I've ridden trials for over 3 years and have seen every bit of the skills transfer over, and most noticeably when I ride trials the day before enduro. Probably the most important skill I've honed is balance. You can spend 30 minutes at the end of your work day riding in your yard, or driveway just to get some training in. I can't even count the amount of times I got on to ride for a short bit, then notice an hours gone flying by! Since then I've noticed the trials riding consistently prepares me mentally for bigger hits on my enduro bike; straight rock faces, gnarly drop ins, mossy stream/rock gardens, all stuff that people consider hard enduro. On top of all that, the trials bike allows me to scope out new areas to make trails in remote spots that some people won't even hike, let alone take a full size bike through. And who doesn't like brand new single track??!

• By Wheelie Coyote
      Got a bunch of parts from a 2001 and 2005 GasGas 300, a 19" Black excel rear wheel, and some 2015 red forks from a Beta 300.  The details are posted on another site and I'm not sure if it's cool to link to that here, so I won't. PM for the link; thanks.
    • By Outdoor Entertainment
      I'd like to know if a 2000 gasgas ec300 cylinder and piston would work on a 1999 gasgas ec300 bottom end since i cannot find a 99 top end. Any help is appreciated.