Gossip and Hearsay.....Hmmmm..

The last couple of weeks i`ve run into this a couple of times, and one poster i found was even playing the TT forum to his benefit. Kind of sad...People ask for help and then fall of the twig....What could it be??? Jelosy???don`t like yellow/blue...Anyway here`s the last post.

davidlomax

Gold Member

Veteran HUBBer Join Date: May 2001

Cheers for the factual info guys! Keep it coming, the thumper talk forum is just full of gosspi and hearsay....or should that be heresey...

Jake:

I'm sure we'll bump into each other somwhere...sadly it wont be at the HU meet this year, I'm taking a break!!!!

At the worst I'll see you there in 08' though...inshallah....(sp?)!!!!

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/ktm-tech/new-ktm-690-engine-25981

Hmmmm

Enjoy

I don't get it?:excuseme:

:doh:
I don't get it?:excuseme:

I see people go to our forum....ask questions.....then go to other forum`s...ie. different websites......only to bad mouth our forum. Like they ask for our opinions but the on other forums post that we are full of....hm....LORT.

The coppied thread was one of the nicer ones. One other guy raved on in post by post of how stupid and onesided we were. I like it here....Just wondered if anybody else had seen this.

Enjoy.

Erling

Far as I'm concerned, if I have a DR-Z question / experience then I will come here :prof: . Course, if anyone wants to compare the DR-Z to another bike, then there's an above average chance you'll get a biased answer :blah: ...to me that's obvious.

But for sharing knowledge / solving problems / celebrating our blue, black or yellow machines and the sanity they bring to our lives, this is the place to come :thumbsup: .

its the same as the guys that ask my advice then want to argue about it.

The funny part is after all the arguements, claims and statements, they finally state what the resolution is. What do you know, it is the solution Eddie posted ! Go figure. :bonk:

......................... and then run off somewhere else and quote it as gospel without understanding what was said. I've run into that a few times. :excuseme:

It is nice the guy`s with knowledge like Eddie and William sees this don`t abandome ship.....It would be easy to do so. Thanks for not giving up on us.

Erling

Far as I'm concerned, if I have a DR-Z question / experience then I will come here :prof: . Course, if anyone wants to compare the DR-Z to another bike, then there's an above average chance you'll get a biased answer :blah: ...to me that's obvious.

But for sharing knowledge / solving problems / celebrating our blue, black or yellow machines and the sanity they bring to our lives, this is the place to come :thumbsup: .

That`s right...I saw a guy last week....I won`t mention his name, but he post here a bunch...He went to a ktm forum considering the 690. It was like he was trying to score points by racking down on the drz TT forums....Kind of sad one has to resolve to that....And...ohhh....I was looking up info on the 690 adventure.

Erling

LOL, I am not in the same league as Eddie, but thanks. :)

It was like he was trying to score points by racking down on the drz TT forums....

I've owned a Harley for elleven years now, I'm used to that kinda mealy-mouth stuff. :D

It humors me when people are so obsessed about my bike they're unable to talk about their own. :busted:

If he has to use the DRZ as reference point for enduro's, it must at least be the 'gold' standard or somewhere close. :thumbsup:

I feel left out that you forgot my 03 green machine.

As for knowledge, this forum is the first place I go for answers that matter. :applause:

I feel left out that you forgot my 03 green machine.

My humble apologies :bonk: and green machines!

My humble apologies :bonk: and green machines!

Hi-Hi you guy`s are great.:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

I believe we have the humor down. Unmatchable:ride: and untouchable:ride:

Erling

now only if I could find a forum for Buells, older KZ kaws and the new Aprilia "SM" V-twin with the info we find hear

100_2157.jpg
That`s right...I saw a guy last week....I won`t mention his name, but he post here a bunch...He went to a ktm forum considering the 690. It was like he was trying to score points by racking down on the drz TT forums....Kind of sad one has to resolve to that....And...ohhh....I was looking up info on the 690 adventure.

Erling

I can't say that I have run accros this:excuseme: , but then again I don't frequent many other forums. The next time you see one of these tools running there cyber flaps :blah: and it still bothers you :rant: ....call them to the carpet. At least the more level minded members of the other forum will se through their BS!:thumbsup:

now only if I could find a forum for Buells................

Bad Weather Bikers :thumbsup:

Erling

thanks for not mentioning names but i think your trying to point fingers at me and here are the threads.....yes im am considering a 690 and yes i may have questioned myself(in my own head) on buying a 35hp bike from the gate ..but i have never slammed this forum.this forum is awesome and ill always post in here. as far as the smj link is concerned you must take into consideration i grew up riding motorcross tracks and fast paced desert riding as well(some district 37 CA) so i have been riding beyond a dr-z capabilities since early high school for the type of riding i do. now just because i said what i did in the last sentence does not mean i am slamming this forum....its just a factual statement and i sorry if i offend anybody..

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530315

http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=38912

at .58 post a day average your not to bad at fanning flames