NE Woods Ride with the Pros - Doug Henry Benefit

Damn does this sound fun (although I'm heart broken over Henry's injury). Just sent in my rider form and payment punk.gif, I'm psyched!! Any other Husky riders attending?

Lifted from NEDB:

The Pros (Mark Burkhart, Troy Lee, Carrie Hart, Jeff Ward, and many others) are going to be in town for the Supermoto August 25th & 26th. Monday, August 27th we will have a Ride in the woods with the Pros day. All of the proceeds will be going to Doug to help with his medical costs. For more information go to Doug Henry Benefit

Know its going to be a cool day, some of these pros haven't ridden in the woods let alone New England woods since their teenage days. It is not a race it's a ride. The pro's are there to have fun with the new england riders. Then there will be a cook out to feed everyone and Q&A for the pro's.

Spaces are limited so it is a first come first serve basis.

Damn does this sound fun (although I'm heart broken over Henry's injury). Just sent in my rider form and payment punk.gif, I'm psyched!! Any other Husky riders attending?

Lifted from NEDB:

The Pros (Mark Burkhart, Troy Lee, Carrie Hart, Jeff Ward, and many others) are going to be in town for the Supermoto August 25th & 26th. Monday, August 27th we will have a Ride in the woods with the Pros day. All of the proceeds will be going to Doug to help with his medical costs. For more information go to Doug Henry Benefit

Know its going to be a cool day, some of these pros haven't ridden in the woods let alone New England woods since their teenage days. It is not a race it's a ride. The pro's are there to have fun with the new england riders. Then there will be a cook out to feed everyone and Q&A for the pro's.

Spaces are limited so it is a first come first serve basis.

Let them know this would go over big in the NW as well.

If I still lived up there I'd do the ride in a heartbeat. I was at New Smyrna for the SM race that Doug got injured at during practice. It was very sad that he suffered such a bad injury. I'm a fan of his since we're both from the same neck of the woods, you always gotta cheer your hometown boys on.