Hollister Hills Saturday 8/4

Intermediate level ride oriented towards singletrack. I'm open to any time I just don't like getting up too early.

I may be game for that, I dont like getting up early so I wouldnt be there til around 10am. I have to do some things tonight that involve drinking so I expect to have a hangover.

I'll ride anything at HH except Troll, or anything else with lots of poison oak!

I'll plan on 10amish then. I usually park near the TT track for the entertainment value. If I'm not there I'll be down at the store for the shade and ice cream.

Trevor

PDR_0074.jpg

:banghead: I already got something else goin on. I've heard good things about your rides GW.

I'll be there monday though if anyone wants to join up. The pace will be slower than the "intermediate" pace the last ride was. I consider the pace my buddies and I will ride is "professional squid". Goal is still 70 miles

Next time GlobalWarmer

:banghead: I already got something else goin on. I've heard good things about your rides GW.

I'll be there monday though if anyone wants to join up. The pace will be slower than the "intermediate" pace the last ride was. I consider the pace my buddies and I will ride is "professional squid". Goal is still 70 miles

Next time GlobalWarmer

GW. I kind of like that. :lol:

Hmmmmm, intermediate? Is that what we did on the 4th? (rubs knee, looks for ice pack and hydrocodone.):bonk:

Change of plans for me, I have to ride sunday.. thinking foresthill.

Hmmmmm, intermediate? Is that what we did on the 4th? (rubs knee, looks for ice pack and hydrocodone.):bonk:

The way you described that ride on saturday it sounded (at least to me) like a more advanced ride:excuseme:

You're the one that thought your way was easier! :lol:

Change of plans for me, I have to ride sunday.. thinking foresthill.

Im in the same boat as you, have to ride Sunday this weekend. Keep me updated on your plans and maybe ill be able to meet up with you.

Im in the same boat as you, have to ride Sunday this weekend. Keep me updated on your plans and maybe ill be able to meet up with you.

Foresthill is a nice place. Heckler hauls ass though but he's considerate and waits at all the intersections:thumbsup: You'll have a blast dude :applause: Just watch out for the quads on 1 & 7...

It's looking like Foresthill on sunday. I'll post back tomorrow by noon on time and place or shoot me a PM.

Next time GlobalWarmer

I'd like to meet up with ya for Monday's ride, it sounds fun. I'll be camping there this afternoon.

Later,

Ed

Seeing how G-Dub took 3rd overall C at his first national enduro, you can rest assured his 'intermediate' rides have potential to spill over into the 'advanced' categorzation level. :worthy:

Seeing how G-Dub took 3rd overall C at his first national enduro, you can rest assured his 'intermediate' rides have potential to spill over into the 'advanced' categorzation level. :worthy:

3rd C senior. 8th overall. I should have had 3rd overall if it wasn't for that little, ah, episode in the brush. I'll never get over how strong that freakin Manzanita is. It grabbed a forward moving motorcycle and threw it backwards.