Old style tundra mpg

I have an 02 Tundra Access Cab TRD 4x4 V8. I get about 17 on the highway, 14 city, and 10 pulling my enclosed trailer.

I had an '00 equipped the same way, got the same mileages. When I put 4 sleds behind it, it went to 6.5mpg. I bought a Cummins the next summer after that.

2006 Access Cab or whatever Toyota calls it:

17 general driving

The best I have managed on the HWY is 19.4 with my XR650 plus gear in the back @ 65mph. Note: this mostly at 5000-10000 elevation so my mileage will probably be better than average.

2006 Access Cab or whatever Toyota calls it:

17 general driving

The best I have managed on the HWY is 19.4 with my XR650 plus gear in the back @ 65mph. Note: this mostly at 5000-10000 elevation so my mileage will probably be better than average.

with a 8cyl?

The best I have ever gotten was 16 driving at a steady speed on a road with no elevation changes.Even with what I consider crappy milage, I do like driveing my Tundra alot.

I would get a new one, but I dont need the payments.

I have a 2000 SR5 TRD, and I get between 14-16 city. Before you all start calling BS, I drive on sort of a in city highway to and from work. It has stoplights, and there are sections where the trip is totally city, but it is not stop and go.

I would imagine if I were in normal city driving I would see something more like 14. My truck is totally stock when it comes to wheels and tires, and has no lift, which makes a huge difference when it comes to mileage.

i get 17-18 in my normal driving (40-50mph back road commute), about 16 hwy, and 10-11 towing.

i have no idea what i get in city driving cuz i avoid driving in the city. fwiw, i have a pretty light foot on the accelerator. i have motorcycles for going fast, so i drive the truck like a disabled mormon grandma.

• Like 1