Flagstaff Dirt.check it out

Sweet... 2nd photo looks like he's about to sample some of the dirt up close.

Well I invited you to come on Sunday. That track is one of the places we are planning to hit up out there. ;) I can't wait! First time riding my 4fiddy out there, there are a couple jumps that I've been wanting to hit. You should see that track when it's dry, it's like riding in 1' of pure silt, just painful.

Well I invited you to come on Sunday. That track is one of the places we are planning to hit up out there. ;) I can't wait! First time riding my 4fiddy out there, there are a couple jumps that I've been wanting to hit. You should see that track when it's dry, it's like riding in 1' of pure silt, just painful.

Rub it in why dontcha:prof: :p

H'ok then! How about not having to deal with triple digit heat at 9 o'clock in the morning? Or how about not have to worry about any triple digit heat? :D

A buddy of mine rode at the airport today and said conditions have never been better. I can't imagine...

Hows that for rubbing it in? Want more? :p :p

H'ok then! How about not having to deal with triple digit heat at 9 o'clock in the morning? Or how about not have to worry about any triple digit heat? :D

A buddy of mine rode at the airport today and said conditions have never been better. I can't imagine...

Hows that for rubbing it in? Want more? :p :p

You Flagstaff boys are going to have to host us Valley boys for a nice ride in the woods....oh man that doesn't sound right at all....LOL

ben

You Flagstaff boys are going to have to host us Valley boys for a nice ride in the woods....oh man that doesn't sound right at all....LOL

ben

Ummm I have yet to see and refuse to see Brokeback Mountain.

Sure...don't let the CTR guys know though, they'll kill me!

Yesterday was AMAZING. We were at the staging area before 10:00 left 10:30-ish waiting for some slower guys to get their gear on (meanwhile we were tearing up a small fun track) and heading out for the airport ST loop with some other stops at a few other tracks out there. We watched this one guy #191 (I think, I forgot his name as well) tear up a track like I've never seen anyone do before. He was just incredible, one day I wish to be that good...

Then we finished the loop and got back at 2ish and waited for 20 minutes for rain to stop and decided that the perfect conditions were too good to pass up and headed out again! Another fellow and I (both on CRF450s), and a kid on a yz125 were having too good of time playing around on tracks racing each other, I've never had that much fun. I think the others were getting kind of annoyed of the track stuff... lol I even attempted a 50' natural table with not entirely the great result I wanted. I tried it multiple times but could never find the damn landing! Oh it was fun though.

We went back to the trucks at about 5:00 and left 5:30ish and headed to maloney's for an awesome after ride meal.

I'm going to try and head back to the airport this upcoming sunday if anyone interested.