Has anyone tryed this??????

it actually does smell like a pina colada mixed with cocker spainiel residue(in a car anyway) , but there is no way I'd put that crap in my bike:naughty: for two reasons; one-it smells like sh:foul:, and I actually like the smell of strait gas. and two-can you imagine what kind of witches brew that and VP would make?:crazy:

I ran the grape fragrance like 5 or 6 years ago at a local once a year arena cross. It gets the crowds attention. lol It does not do anything for the motor. all it is is oil from what ever the smell you want be it wateermelon, grape, cherry or what ever. Its something diffarent. It does smell pretty good though as long as you did the mixture ratio correctly. Its more for a crowd pleaser.

I ran the grape fragrance like 5 or 6 years ago at a local once a year arena cross. It gets the crowds attention. lol It does not do anything for the motor. all it is is oil from what ever the smell you want be it wateermelon, grape, cherry or what ever. Its something diffarent. It does smell pretty good though as long as you did the mixture ratio correctly. Its more for a crowd pleaser.

Also used grape once, its nice indoors funny when you get off the track and people are sniffing all around. I know its goofy but we did it just to try it out, smelled good, but not exactly like grape.

I believe (could very well be wrong :excuseme: ) that these fuel fragrances were intended for alcohol burning engines--from which the fumes are very irritating and nauseating. It's not to say though, that they can't be used in our motorcycle engines. Can you imagine the look on someone's face when you blast by them burning some groovy grape?!? Probably looks something like

Instant classic if you ask me lol. :applause:

After all the insant haters from this thread you could take their mind off the race for at least 1 sec because they would be like why the hell is he adding fruity shit to his gas for? or whats that smell? maybe they would remember the drink they had right before the race or the night before. So just add to gas and then pass simple. :applause: