thexrshop.com STAY AWAY!!!!!

3 Months since I ordered a black gas tank that their website showed "IN STOCK"!!!! I spent $700 on all new black plastic and a black BD ds kit to go with it.

Twice they've sent me "it's shipped" when it hadn't. Three times he's told me the supplier NOW had them and it would ship the next week. It didn't.

Nobody else has black tanks so all this freaking new plastic is going to go unmatched and I'm going to have to paint my red tank, and we all know what that's going to look like.

Beware of this place. He'll tell you anything.

Idiots. :foul::bonk:

aww man, that sucks. i'd try to get ur money back, doesn't seem like it's gonna ship.

Maybe time to get your money back and replace with a stock tank. That is lame business practice.

This is the type if Issue that makes the consumer leary of internet sites. Who is the supplier. Get a refund and try the Tank guys direct .. Dirt rider Mag has a couple of ads for Tank manufacturers..

Nobody makes tanks for the old 350's anymore. Already checked.

Don't want a 5.0 gallon tank on that bike. Looks like a BMW. Where are you seeing a 4.4? There is a 4.3 but it's for 83-84's. Hadn't seen the 5.0 but I really don't want that humpbacked whale look. Thanks though.

Call the people at Clark to ask. Don't just rely on what the web page offers. They're very nice people to deal with and you'd be surprised what they can still make. I think what you see on their site is simply shelf items. If they have to make a tank the cost will be the same. At least it was when I inquired. Also, if you paid "thexrshop" via credit card then simply charge it back. Call you cc company for details. If you didn't, well you're probably out of luck. Anyway.. good luck.

Call the TT store, If Acerbis Clarke, or IMS makes it, we should be able to get it. And, we won't tell you YES if it's not possible. Let us know how we can help and sorry to hear of your bad luck...

Call the people at Clark to ask. Don't just rely on what the web page offers. They're very nice people to deal with and you'd be surprised what they can still make. I think what you see on their site is simply shelf items. If they have to make a tank the cost will be the same. At least it was when I inquired. Also, if you paid "thexrshop" via credit card then simply charge it back. Call you cc company for details. If you didn't, well you're probably out of luck. Anyway.. good luck.

Excellent, thanks! Yeh it was CC and they keep offering to credit, but they also keep telling me "they are running production right now".

Call the TT store, If Acerbis Clarke, or IMS makes it, we should be able to get it. And, we won't tell you YES if it's not possible. Let us know how we can help and sorry to hear of your bad luck...

Thanks, I'll do that!

Emailed them. The 5.0 is all they have. They said contact Honda for stock sizes. (they are out of production). Weren't too helpful and definitely didn't offer to make one up.

I know this is a little late but.. Listen.. I'm sort of in the cc biz. You have a lot more power than you think by "charging back". This puts a lot of pressure on the merchant to produce what they originally offered to sell. By threatening to charge back it puts a damper on the merchants CC bank account. In short, because there's a lot of detail behind this, they get fined based on the number of CB's incurred within the quarter. Too many and they loose the merchant account. At this point it's much harder to get another merchant account. If they do it's at a much higher fee to them.. ETC.. Any business that watches the books watches this process like a hawk. Trust me.. don't deal with the merchant. Call your CC co. and start the process. They'll put the screws to merchant for you and I'd bet you'll see results.