Sign in to follow this  

Vdr Practice Sat 8/4

WE GOT MOST OF THE WATER HOLES DRAINED TODAY[FRI] SAT WILL BE GOOD......:prof: :prof: :prof:

WE GOT MOST OF THE WATER HOLES DRAINED TODAY[FRI] SAT WILL BE GOOD......:prof: :prof: :prof:

Hey Pete...we have been getting rain here in Fort Collins most of the evening. Can you post the conditions tomorrow morning...We are planning to ride if it's not too bad.....thanks....

I should be out there on Sunday.

Shane and I will be out there also on Sun. I might try to get there this afternoon if I can find out how much rain they got last night..We will look for you tomorrow....I forgot what vehicle you drive..Also saw you post about your ride at Millikin..Bike looked like you had fun...

I'm in a silver F-150 and usually park in the lot to the north of the main mx track.

Bill

How goes it Bill. Did you get to VDR today. We were there from 9-3...Did not see you..I was looking for your bike because I did not see your post about your vehicle...

Hey Pete

Have you already cut the track? If not when will it be done and in the set up for this weekends race?

Bill

I didn't acutally make it. Something came up and I couldn't go.

How was it?

It was GREAT. Pete had them out grooming about every 90 minutes or so. What I thought was great was Pete was on his ATV following the groomers to be sure the track was perfect as they went around the track..The dirt was soft and still moist from the rain. My bike has never felt so good as it did on Sun in the turns..We stayed until we ran out of water...We are hoping to get out there on Thurs about 2:00 or 3:00....

I thinking that I'm going to race this weekend. So, I probably be out there thursday night.

Jon