Sign in to follow this  

Little bro's b day

well my brothers b day is coming up (aug 14) and i was wondering wat i could get for his dirtbike he rides my old ttr125le hes turning the big 10 any ideas for sumthing he would want that heed like??:excuseme:

What's your budget??? You could get him a new exhaust or you could get him new grips depending on what you have to work with.:excuseme:

maybe some new gloves or goggles? or maybe some graphics or a jersey?

uh know i was thinking bout slip on maybe then boots popped up in my head he needs those first i suppose aah its think ill save the bore kit 4 x-mas

You're a good brother dude. Also BBR Frame Cradle is essential if that bike gets any air time.. the skid plate is plastic and thats what connects the bottom halves of the frame. Look under the bike.

uh know i was thinking bout slip on maybe then boots popped up in my head he needs those first i suppose aah its think ill save the bore kit 4 x-mas

get the boots. in the long run, undamaged feet/shins will be MUCH more thankful for that boots. hes 10 and obviously going to grow so get him boots like Thor Quadrants or something like that...

lol.....