1986 xr250r manuel? need help bad

ok look..im gonna try to explain this in a breif kinda way bare wit me.. ok i have a xr250 r that i gave to a friend to redo the topend.. lack of oil blew a hole in the pistion maybe alil more damage. well the kid goes to jail an his friend gives the bike to BENNIT MOTOR SALES IN FLY CREEK, NY note to self never do bisness with them! well they were told to get an estimate to the kid who brought it their... which they did which was like 600 well the kid didnt know me cuz his friend was in jail, well he wasnt gonna pay for it so bennits had it for about 2 years maybe a little more. well i finaly find where the bike is so i call bennit motor sales which know our family very well! we have spend many many thousands over the years i mean 25 30 years so they know our name well!!i call an say hey im joe put the bike back together get it runnin i dont care the price ill be back in ny in a couple months ill pick it up. i get back to ny go their they havent even thought about our bike since.. so we say fix it ray i dont care the price call us when yur almost done.. ok ok he says he calls one day, hey were getting it back together for ya.. ok we go their he hasnt even thought about it since...he split the case took everything completle dissasembly and threw it in a box talk about boxkitcase and LOST our frame! that sat out back in the weeds for two years which we took pic of where it was sitting took our motor back and the guy was trying to sell us another bike back from the weeds...lol is he ****ing serious! what should i do about the situation.. im gonna need a good manuel to put it back together i want it to run again.. an web sights i can get a pdf manuel online? should i sue this guy...i mean i have never herd anything about this... and this place is still in bisness cuz its the only place for about 2hr... help me please.. this isnt my first rodeo to completly reassembly an engine! but what should i do?? forget about it?

Take whatever parts you have there and sell em on Ebay. You should be able to get more than the bike is worth. Now go out and buy a newer 1990-2000 bike for about $1500. The 86' isnt that good anyway.

File in small claims court against them. Cost about $100. Any judge should award you something.

That's 2 cents. Good luck, :)

It might be 21 yrs old, I promise you it will go anywhere that bike of your will 100% I do not care if it has been bored, hot-cammed, stroked blah blah. It is 75% rider not the bike so much. Sure a newer bike is nicer, I bought this for $900.00 clams and have only spent about $125.00 bucks on it. You can have some bad ass bike all day long but if you cannot ride it then it is just for looks.

XR250R.jpg

[/i]

Take whatever parts you have there and sell em on Ebay. You should be able to get more than the bike is worth. Now go out and buy a newer 1990-2000 bike for about $1500. The 86' isnt that good anyway.

File in small claims court against them. Cost about $100. Any judge should award you something.

so what the **** are u telling me?? thnaks for your help im glad you have a bke you can ride... an by the way an xr250r 1986 isnt my choice its just another to add to my collection i dont care how bad ass of a rider you think you are its 50 50 not 75 25 you can be ricky carmichael and have a shitty day if your bike isnt set up right get some balls sell that bike an get a 450r then youll see whos riding who!

Those old heads made more power than the newer bikes.

1st off all bud I was talking about the post above me not you. Had a 450R and is was the biggest POS pig, Sorry for any confusing statements. Trust me partner I have been racing for many yrs and been there and broke that.This was NOT user error!

xray_22.jpg

And you are right your bike needs to be setup right. I was actually giving you props for having the 86.

BTW here's the 450R POS I had that I need balls to ride, and I would still lap your ass. So next time think before you open your mouth!

crf450sale_00232.jpg