Rc Is Super Pumped!!!!

Supercross

Ricky said "super pumped" twice in the X Games step up and I just got done watching the Loretta's video on Fox Racings web site and in his interview with Bubba he says "super pumped" and super...... about 8 times. I swear if this is an inside joke please fill me in. ITS CRAZY!!!!!

You are asking why I am saying this because its getting worse. He has been "super pumped" for many years but its getting bad and I think he needs some help.

X games is on? When will the MOTO X be on in the X games?

And what is the step up competition?

X games is on? When will the MOTO X be on in the X games?

And what is the step up competition?

Moto X will be on tomorrow night

Step up is like the high Jump but on dirtbikes

it was awesome, he was super pumped...

i get my cast off in two weeks, im super pumped

i get my cast off in two weeks, im super pumped

I'm super pumped for you bro.

I'm so super pumped that everyone else is super pumped about RC being super pumped! :applause:

I'm super pumped about this thread.....

I'm so super pumped that everyone else is super pumped about RC being super pumped! :applause:
:lol: :lol:

You guys are killing me!

Does it mean his armes hurt really bad

Im so super pumped that your so super pumped that everyone is so super pumped about RC being super pumped!!!

I'm just pumped!

....i think it might mean his wife is sore......:jawdrop:

what do you want the guy to say.....i bet he's thinking to himself.....this is effing awesome!! but obviously he can't say that.....he has to keep it "G" rated so as to set a positive example and make his sponsors happy being a good role model.....using super pumped over and over again is a safe way for him to say how cool sheeit is without talking like a normal human being since he's under the microscope....

I don't know about anyone else, but I've got arm pump from my keyboard.....

I don't know about anyone else, but I've got arm pump from my keyboard.....

Ya my forearms are super pumped when I ride.

Only when I hold on too tight :p

I'm also pumped up super....doh! :p

Didn't RC retire

My forearms are superpumped and Im not superpumped about that!

I am super pumped because I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. I think RC should try and copyright the phrase like Donald Trump did for "You're fired".