i wish i lived in australia:(

yeah, it actually does look OK. Has like the 110 plastics.

yeah, it actually does look OK. Has like the 110 plastics.

ya slap a tall seat on there and it might be good haha

lifan engines are not very good quality engines though!

lifan engines are not very good quality engines though!

really.....

What kind of bike is that?

What kind of bike is that?

looks like a ground up build or sumthing

From what I hear the new lifan 140cc motors (4 up) with the cast iron cylinder are actually better than the gpx. They don't have the kick start breaking problem that the gpx has either (so I'm told). But it's still a china bike and no quality control :(

Anyhow, that bike is sick, bad ass, x4 copy??? Sooner or later it'll come out fo-sho!

Bet they are cheaper than the x4 and just as good if not better.

We thought the Lifan was good ??? We just bought a 125cc Pro mini SDG & thought this was good ? How about the jailings then ? The Zong. engine I thought was crap & that's why when buying, we thought the Lifan was good. What's this about the kick start to watch out for ? What would be the best 125cc engine to put in ?

Cool bike, bet it will hit the states !

Awesome bike, and I have also heard nothing but good stuff from that new 140cc 4 up lifan. Heard they were great little motors, and the dyno's back them up!!! Those forks are sweet also!!! I would buy it if I lived there.

We thought the Lifan was good ???

I only have personal experience with one Lifan engine. It's 107cc I think and a 4 speed manual and it's been rock solid.

We thought the Lifan was good ??? We just bought a 125cc Pro mini SDG & thought this was good ? How about the jailings then ? The Zong. engine I thought was crap & that's why when buying, we thought the Lifan was good. What's this about the kick start to watch out for ? What would be the best 125cc engine to put in ?

that just means dont spend a fortune for something that has been repeorted to have problem, but if u get a deal, a deal is a deal and you shouldnt worry about what could happen untill it does, it would be cheaper to replace what breaks then buy a whole new engine, enjoy what you have worry about things when they happen and youll be happy, otherwise you will find yourself waiting for it to break

alot of people run lifan engnes as oem replacements, i havent done so personally, but i dont see the harm in owning one, if i had the cash and spotted a deal id pick one up in a hurry

Looks to me like a Pitster with Lifan engine...big deal!!

i hate knock off bikes i wouldn't buy one unless it was dirt cheap

Takegawas:thumbsup:

Lifan has a rep for buidling crap engines. Even compared to Zongshen and Jialing.

That bike doesn't look like anything special. I'd need more to impress me. Fast Ace... big whoop. Fast Ace ain't all that great.

swingarm looks like crud

I like the 110 geometry, but who picked out that seat?

engine... I dunno. It's a lifan, so it scares me a little. Can't say much more.

tires, well hey.... good tires!

brake system appears to be good?

I don't know. There are plenty of options in the states, no need to go trying to buy something a little different on the other side of the world. If there was a huge difference, sure. But that just looks like another no-name chinese bike.