Klx/Drz 110 or???

So I never got into little bikes until this past year. I used to race DH mountain bikes and have learned to love the klx 110(138) with a clutch. I'm looking to buy a new pit and have never ridden the pitster or any others. What kind of comparisons am I looking at between the 110's and others? Pro's/con's? Thanks.

get a pitster pro x4, its a klx 110 and then some at an affordable price

It really depends on what you want and what you're going to do with your pitbike.

I did a lot of research before buying my pit bike. I checked out Pitsters and a lot of other brands and in the end I bought a brand new Honda CRF50. I did this because I knew the Honda was very well built and would be very reliable and durable. I also knew there are more aftermarket parts for this pitbike than any others. Do some research of your own. You will see that the Honda XR/CRF50s and KLX/DRZ 110s don't have near the amount of problems that the copies do. I would suggest that you buy the KLZ/DRZ 110 and build it up to fit yourself and your needs. This isn't the cheapest route, but it is the best route IMO.

Buy a pitster x4r and a tb 146 big valve kit ($3500. total). If you have money to burn and want the absolute best ,then let BBR build you a bike for 12k .

wow, 12k for a pitbike, if i spent that much it better make me dinner too

I had a 50 but it's just too small. I like the 110 size cuz when you jump em they are similar to jumping mountain bikes. Anyone heard news on the new yamaha 110?

umm its a four speed.

go with the klx110 but if your a beginner then get the x4r,the klx110 is very expensive to build if you want the best of the best and bbr dont have to build it,and dont go with them their motors they make for their are weak.and bbr bikes are heavy.

Not quite a beginner, I've been racing moto for years.

Not to start a war but x4r is not a beginners bike, a KLX110 is unless you build it up. You can race a bone stock X4\X4R out of the box. But like it was said above if money is no option buy a KLX and about 2k to make it competitive. Either route you'll have lots of fun

I've been ridin a DRZ110 with a 138kit, bars, filter, pegs, and clutch. It needs some suspension, but other than that i love it. Who's selling one in colorado?

go with the klx i bought a 05 for 700 and then did a tb 143 race kit and the pitboss stroker crank 4th gear conversion, chp clutch, the racetech front fork kit ims peg kit the most expensive upgrade was my bbr supercomp rear end im into mine for lil over 4grand and it rips been tearing up the local scene and it smokes the pitster and parts are everywhere

Think I'm gonna get a DRZ/KLX if I can find one that's not overpriced in Colorado. Any help?

i live in colorado, and love my x4r!

I've been ridin a DRZ110 with a 138kit, bars, filter, pegs, and clutch. It needs some suspension, but other than that i love it. Who's selling one in colorado?

PM sent.