I want this bike

it would be my first streetbike, And i think 107bph is enough horspower or more than i would need for my first street bike. Plus this one would have better handling becuase it has the same suspension and frame as the daytona 675 sportbike, i heard those speed triple's are kinda slugginsh in the handling department, but that is just what i heard

oh and the street triple has 51ftlbs of tourque, and the speed triple only has 77ft lbs so its not anywhere close to 100ft lbs, and it has 131bph, and it weighs 40lbs more than the street triple, also the speed triple has a tubular frame when the street triple has a al. beam frame, now i dont really know what theat means, but i know that all of the jap bikes have al. beam frames(cbr,zx6,r6,gsxr)

street bikes are great to ride , with mega power .

with all that power you have to use it [ imo ] or whats the point of having it .

ok .... now you are on the street with all that power , the police will hammer you if they see you crack the throttle . and lets not forget that the local roads are not race tracks .

or you could get a street cruiser .

or you can stick to the dirt where you can go as fast as you want , no police

and no cars to pull out on you .

well i want a bike so i can get into road racing becuase that is the reason why i ride mx(becuase, i wasnt old enough to get a street bke) It is my real passion i guess. So i want a bike that will be fun to ride on the street and track until i can aford to get a full race bike(maybe an 05 cbr600 or something like that)

S3 is not a race bike, it's a streetfighter. If you want to get into racing get an SV650, put the gixxer forks on it, practice at the track and race the 650 class. DO NOT RACE THE ROADS YOU WILL BURN YOUR LICENSE. Trust me, I'm talking from experience, that's why after 3 race level streetbikes burning up local pavement and a ruined moto insurance rate + thousands in ticket fees (not joking) - that's why I ride mx now.

S3 is not a race bike, it's a streetfighter. If you want to get into racing get an SV650, put the gixxer forks on it, practice at the track and race the 650 class. DO NOT RACE THE ROADS YOU WILL BURN YOUR LICENSE. Trust me, I'm talking from experience, that's why after 3 race level streetbikes burning up local pavement and a ruined moto insurance rate + thousands in ticket fees (not joking) - that's why I ride mx now.

I wasnt really planning to race on the roads, maybe go for a spirited ride every once in a while in the canyons but im not stupid. I wouldnt go out there balls to the wall on public roads, that would be putting me and others in danger. Plus i would really like to live past 20. So an sv650 would be better huh. How much do you think i could get a pair of gixer forks and

clip-ons for