Ohio taillight

Want to do something to that ugly taillight on the back of my baby, but wanted to know first in anyone in Ohio got flak for changing them out. Too many bad experiences with the BMV. It's an S that I got used and want to plate. Any insight appreciated:worthy:

No ..I went to wheeling cycle and got my taillamp. So far not one problem with the law.Where ya from in ohio

I have baja designs tail light and mini stalk lights for 2 years. The only grief I get is from my wife for my loud yoshi.

x2 on the edge tail light

Hey to all you Ohio DRZ's. I'm from the Akron area. Right now I'm just going to mod the existing light with a new mount tucked under the fender, but..... the Edge2 is the light I want to get. Right now trying to save money for protection- skid plate, case savers, rad guards etc...

I haven't had a problem with my Edge tail light yet. It's been on for a little over a year now ...

Scooter :ride:

Dude go for the original EDGE. Its metal and a direct bolt on for the S or SM.

I did mine as pictured and no problems. even got "inspected" by the fuzz one night when I ran out of gas. Ran my plate and VIN was 3 digits off from a stolen bike so he looked REAL CLOSE. Also another local who thought I was riding a dirt bike on the road, He inspected it too. After 25 minutes of shooting the bull I went home. Missed my ride but now all the locals know me.

I'm in Rittman, just south of Wadsworth, about 10 mi west of Akron.

See pic.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=27221

I am from bedford hts. I have the baja designs light on my dual sported E and think its great. Never any problems from BMV or the police.

The original Edge is a sweet looking light. That may be the route that I end up going. I am originally from Norton now living in Copley, so I'm not to far from Rittman. How was the Sleep Walkers festival? That is the one that they just had isn't it?

i bought a R&G racing products light and fender eliminator ... love it !! super clean and really bright !

i bought a R&G racing products light and fender eliminator ... love it !! super clean and really bright !

Can you post a pic of that? Right now I'm just looking and trying to decide. If not could you direct me to where I might find one of those. Thanks:thumbsup:

Sleep Walker was cool , My wife worked the fried cheese boothe for the school. Way too hot tho.

Hey Goebz,

Where did you get your Edge tailight. I really like the looks of it, Greg