Wheel Hub Question

Hi All,

Quick question. I broke the rear wheel hub on my '04 CRF450. Would any CRF450 hub from '02 to present fit my bike?

Thanks for you help!

Yes it will,also a hub for 2000 to present CR250 will work although on 2000 and 2001 you will have to drill out the disc mounting holes in the disc and use hardware from those years.

Thanks wingman111!

Yes it will,also a hub for 2000 to present CR250 will work although on 2000 and 2001 you will have to drill out the disc mounting holes in the disc and use hardware from those years.

I wonder then, will an '01 cr500 rear wheel fit an '03 crf450 then, with just needing holes drilled out also?

I would think an '01 cr250 & '01 cr500 would be the same?

crf250 too.

I think the cr500 had a smaller axle

i put my excel rims and hubs from my 03 cr250 on my 06 crf450.with no problem bolted right up.

hey I was going to ask a wheel hub question also so I'll just ask it here instead of starting a new thread.

MY wheels feel a little loose. Both my front and rear wheels have a little lateral movement in them. On the rear you can see the spacers (new) moving in the bearing seals a tiny bit. Both the axles, spacers and blocks are new, along with the chain and sprocket. I think it is the bearings but one rolls fine while the other is a little chuncky but still rolls. The inner tube (between the bearings) on both the front and rear move alot, they are all over the place inside the center of the hub when the wheel is off the bike and I move it around with my finger. Any information on what I should been seeing or possible worn parts that might be causing this problem would be much appreciated.