Sign in to follow this  

crf50

i am a 200lb guy and near 6 foot i wanted to buy a crf50 for stunting and jumping will the stock shock hold me up or the frame....the frame is a main concern i will mostly be doing stunts with it tho cuz i have a c4 to jump...thanxs for any :ride: help

Ya, it will hold up. But you should get a staggs shock, or at least stiffer springs front and rear. The stock springs will BLOW OUT with you on. No big deal though, cuz springs are cheap. Just get some springs, BMX bars, and some stunt pegs.

Ya, it will hold up. But you should get a staggs shock, or at least stiffer springs front and rear. The stock springs will BLOW OUT with you on. No big deal though, cuz springs are cheap. Just get some springs, BMX bars, and some stunt pegs.

the lil crf50s are pretty much indestructable

ya i see people jump them and they slame to the ground and there is nothen wrong with them if i did that with my c4 shit would break off lol.i am just so use to speed and the 50s are slow i was thinking of geting one and puting a 125 motor in it idk

does anybody think a jr80 can be use for stunts some one just ask me do i want to buy one off them for $200 it nice looking...

does anybody think a jr80 can be use for stunts some one just ask me do i want to buy one off them for $200 it nice looking...

uhhh pics?

Pitbikes r 4 strokes, that is a 2-stroke.

crf50 frame is ok, will hold up ok.... but if you start busting some jumps you're gonna bend it pretty bad. I made mine look like a chopper.:worthy: