ttr 50e problem

so i have an 07 ttr50e and i just installed the gytr full size bar kit and now i cant get the bike running! it turns over and will run as long as your pressing the electric start button as soon as you let off it dies! anyone got any ideas??

Sounds like the "run" switch may be switched off or grounded.

Are you using the stock run/off switch? If so, did you check to see if it is connected properly?

Sounds like the "run" switch may be switched off or grounded.

Are you using the stock run/off switch? If so, did you check to see if it is connected properly?

its an aftermarket switch that came with the kit but i tried also running the stock one and same result:excuseme:

Did the kit come with an aftermarket starter button or are you using the stock one still?

If I'm understanding correctly, when the starter button is pressed, the engine runs (but the starter is still spinning)? Then when you break the connection of the starter (release the button), the engine dies?

yes when the button is pressed it runs than stops immediately when button is released.

But i checked all connections cleaned all grounds and re tightened them and now its good:thumbsup:

thanks for the help guys