Chinese PB manufacturers info

www.autoparts.globalsources<dot>com/gsol/I/Dirt-bike-manufacturers/b/2000000003864/3000000184048/23027/0.htm?items_per_page=60

Some people will lead you to believe that all Chinese pitbikes come from the same manufacturer. I am including a link to see the plethora of manufacturers.

Sure they use alot of the same parts good and bad.

One thing that America learned in the Automotive industry, is that Japan monopolized on the sharing of parts between the manufacturers. Honda, Nissan(Datsun), Toyota, etc. shared alot of the parts to make manufacturing

"cheaper" Now more Japanese vehichles are sold in the US than US vehicles.

Browse through and look at the bikes, the G-wheel Dirt Bike Is interesting to say the least.

Notice this site has 500+ manufacturers .

Peace

Copy and paste and replace the <dot>

www.autoparts.globalsources<dot>com/gsol/I/Dirt-bike-manufacturers/b/2000000003864/3000000184048/23027/0.htm?items_per_page=60

Some people will lead you to believe that all Chinese pitbikes come from the same manufacturer. I am including a link to see the plethora of manufacturers.

Sure they use alot of the same parts good and bad.

One thing that America learned in the Automotive industry, is that Japan monopolized on the sharing of parts between the manufacturers. Honda, Nissan(Datsun), Toyota, etc. shared alot of the parts to make manufacturing

"cheaper" Now more Japanese vehichles are sold in the US than US vehicles.

Browse through and look at the bikes, the G-wheel Dirt Bike Is interesting to say the least.

Notice this site has 500+ manufacturers .

Peace

Copy and paste and replace the <dot>

You sure those are all manufacturers? Your link.

Did you look at the:

Business Type

Manufacturer (529)

?

that g-wheel bike is insane, i wouldnt ride it let alone even know where to sit or how to ride it

The G wheel - you dont sit! you stand and put your feet through the holes in the Rims LOL. and use a remote throttle /brake handle.

ohhh hahahaha that explains it better